Jump to content

Deleterious

#11 Michigan vs. #17 Florida - 9/2/17

Recommended Posts


o'korn isnt the answer either.  the answers are sitting on the bench because they arent ready to play yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Buddha said:

o'korn isnt the answer either.  the answers are sitting on the bench because they arent ready to play yet.

Maybe not but it sure isn't Speight.........might as well at least try something different.    BP even. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mickeyb105 said:

All the Riff Raf shows up come last call. 

I was getting a plasma transducer added to my AR at the local gun shop.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mickeyb105 said:

My man 

In reality I was in LGS while dudes extolled the virtues of the GLOCK gen 5s.   I was waiting for LGS guy to adjust the gas block.  That's not in my confidence zone.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ROMAD1 said:

In reality I was in LGS while dudes extolled the virtues of the GLOCK gen 5s.   I was waiting for LGS guy to adjust the gas block.  That's not in my confidence zone.  

I have a rail to install on my piston AR, but there's A pin to remove. I'll probably just take it to a Smith and have him do it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

 The Mayor looks like a show I will enjoy not watching.

Right up there with Chrisley Knows Best! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mickeyb105 said:

I have a rail to install on my piston AR, but there's A pin to remove. I'll probably just take it to a Smith and have him do it.  

I built most of this DI gun (the one with the Old English D I showed in the Gun forum) mostly myself.  I have used the LGS guy for a couple of things that are beyond my experience.   Definitely use experience but, there is so much on Youtube to help.   I friggin did some repair on my car today I never would have tried without Youtube video to walk me through it.   Actually a simple fix of a seat panel but...without the video...impossible for me. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FLA all out of TO.  about 2:30 to go.  Michigan out of FG range.  Well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mickeyb105 said:

This is gonna be a fun week here in Gator territory. 

Yes sir! I get to work every now and then at the UF Athletic Department, so it's extra sweet. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hail2mich said:

Yes sir! I get to work every now and then at the UF Athletic Department, so it's extra sweet. 

Does this mean we can have prima nocte with the daughter of any Florida Alumn? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Maybe not but it sure isn't Speight.........might as well at least try something different.    BP even. 

unless o'korn is kicking speight's *** in practice, which he's not, there's no reason for that to happen. speight looked way more in control out there than o'korn ever has. the offense as a whole functions fine under speight, until he misses the TD or throws the pick. it hasn't really functioned under o'korn.

.

i was thinking 24-0 or 27-6 or something this game. the 2 pick-6s ****** that up, but that's about the game it was. michigan's front 7 or so is too good and florida didn't have the qbs to pick on our young cbs more than a couple of times. maybe if they had all their players, the 14 gift points could have won them the game. but that defensive stop and then the nordin fg got us back on our feet before they could really put the pressure on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feeling alot better about the defense than I did coming in. A very fast, talented group.

Not feeling so good about Speight. First INT wasn't his fault, but he didn't look sharp at all today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This outcome was absolutely fine for week 1.  Lots of time to improve before facing another ranked opponent, and it is clear the playbook was barely delved into.  

No major injuries we know about, lots of teachable moments, lots of flashes of what could be from young players. 

This is exactly what a first win should be, not a blowout against UMass. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mickeyb105 said:

This outcome was absolutely fine for week 1.  Lots of time to improve before facing another ranked opponent, and it is clear the playbook was barely delved into.  

No major injuries we know about, lots of teachable moments, lots of flashes of what could be from young players. 

This is exactly what a first win should be, not a blowout against UMass. 

so long as they win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i would like to believe that michigan's defense can be that dominant again, but i think some of that is florida is just that bad on offense.

michigan outgained them by 300 yards.  it was a total *** whupping even if the score didnt show it thanks to speight.

i dont think they'll face a defense that talented again until osu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...