Casimir

08/11/2017 7:10pm Minnesota Twins @ Detroit Tigers

6 hours ago, lordstanley said:

I learned that Petzold's Minuet in G written in the early 1700s and the Toys' Top 10 hit from 1965, Lovers' Concerto, are the same.

I don't know this music. I'm usually back at home with my Beatles and Stones. I never got off on that revolution stuff. What a drag.

47 minutes ago, Deadshot said:

Was trying to avoid listening to Rod and Mario but Torii Hunter is on the Twins telecast...

Don't worry he's coming over to FSN in the bottom of the third. 

15 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

Sanchez gives up a three run homer. Imagine that. 

I swear I just saw a two run homer. 

Why did they take Gibson out after 4 2/3 innings? Was he hurt? If not that's not fair. It's like the Twins are playing to win this game, instead of turning it into some kind of virility exercise that makes the pitcher feel good about himself.  Gibson was cheated out of a W because it was more important that the team won instead of him winning? 

I love how the Tigers run the bases.  O.o

Plus if there is even the remotest chance of hitting into a double play - it will happen!

:alien:

Know why Mario and Rod didn't see that Castellanos tagged twice? Because they're not very good at watching baseball games.

15 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Know why Mario and Rod didn't see that Castellanos tagged twice? Because they're not very good at watching baseball games.

And calling them, too busy pretending to be national broadcasters.

8 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

God, this is painful. 9-4 and not yet over. 

Oh, it was over for me on the Castellanos Two-Step.

18 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I don't know.  In fairness to them on that play, they were probably watching the flight of the ball.  I'm sure most people were.

3 minutes ago, Casimir said:

I don't know.  In fairness to them on that play, they were probably watching the flight of the ball.  I'm sure most people were.

They are supposed to be professionals, right? So I expect them to do more than just follow the flight of the ball like most people do.

Just now, chasfh said:

They are supposed to be professionals. I expect them to do more than just follow the flight of the ball like most people do.

I would guess that they were expecting Castellanos to run the bases like a professional base ball player, but alas, human error.