Brad Awesomeous

What is a reasonable goal for the rest of this season?

16 minutes ago, kdog said:

Tigers have placed RHP Michael Fulmer on 10-day DL with right elbow ulnar neuritis.

His career is over - should have traded him for the mother lode.  

54 minutes ago, kdog said:

Tigers have placed RHP Michael Fulmer on 10-day DL with right elbow ulnar neuritis.

This is on me. 

24 minutes ago, Walewander said:

This is on me. 

Thankfully it doesn't sound serious, other than it being his elbow. Fluid that's causing tingling in his 2 small fingers. Said he's felt it for 2 years, but not before in a game until his last start.

1 hour ago, kdog said:

can we please fire Ausmus NOW.

1 hour ago, Shelton said:

Why now?

Is there a reason a pitcher with tingling fingers stayed in as long as he did while being ineffective?

I'm sure he didn't tell Brad and it's not really his fault, but wow that's dumb.

1 hour ago, Who is the Drizzle? said:

Thankfully it doesn't sound serious, other than it being his elbow. Fluid that's causing tingling in his 2 small fingers. Said he's felt it for 2 years, but not before in a game until his last start.

Every elbow injury for a pitcher sounds serious to me.  

6 minutes ago, pyrotigers said:

Is there a reason a pitcher with tingling fingers stayed in as long as he did while being ineffective?

I'm sure he didn't tell Brad and it's not really his fault, but wow that's dumb.

I don't know. It's not entirely clear what happened and at what point, what brad or Avila knew and when they knew, and what doctors may have said about it assuming people knew. 

I don't think anyone in position to make a call to shut him down ignored it if it was dangerous. 

1 minute ago, Who is the Drizzle? said:

From a surface view, sure.

Fluid, tingling, nerve irritation...sounds like a rough surface to me.  

5 minutes ago, Shelton said:

I don't know. It's not entirely clear what happened and at what point, what brad or Avila knew and when they knew, and what doctors may have said about it assuming people knew. 

I don't think anyone in position to make a call to shut him down ignored it if it was dangerous. 

If something bad happens, it is always Ausmus' fault.  

1 minute ago, Who is the Drizzle? said:

Nothing structurally wrong, and this has been happening for 2 years.

Yes, I know chances are he is OK, but when something like this happens nobody really knows what is wrong.  There is no immediate danger, but It could be the start of something more serious or it could be chronic.  Pitchers are so delicate and they need to be 100%.

Just now, tiger337 said:

Yes, I know chances are he is OK, but when something like this happens nobody really knows what is wrong.  There is no immediate danger, but It could be the start of something more serious or it could be chronic.  Pitchers are so delicate and they need to be 100%.

Doubt it.

9 minutes ago, Who is the Drizzle? said:

Doubt it.

Which part do you doubt?  I made about five different statements.  

1 minute ago, tiger337 said:

Which part do you doubt?  I made about five different statements.  

I doubt that it is or turns into anything serious. I also think they pretty much know what it is.

Just now, Who is the Drizzle? said:

I doubt that it is or turns into anything serious. I also think they pretty much know what it is.

In hope they know how to fix it as well.  

11 minutes ago, Who is the Drizzle? said:

Doubt it.

second time in this season Fulmer has had issues. Fulmer is at the high end of usage for a pitcher of his age/experience.  Fulmer and Zach Davis have thrown more pitches than all but  two pitchers as young, and the other two guys have another full year under their belts. (Severino and Bundy). 

3 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

Miggy doubles in two 6-0. 

BERT! you've already made me post in the wrong thread following your lead once tonight- get a hold of yourself man!