R.J. Barrett has reclassified to the class of 2018.  That means he is draft eligible in 2019.

He just lead the U19 Canadian team to the FIBA world championship.  Jonathan Givony said it might have been the best U19 performance he has ever witnessed.

FWIW, I saw that Barrett has Michigan on his list of possible colleges.  

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 11:10 PM, Deleterious said:

R.J. Barrett has reclassified to the class of 2018.  That means he is draft eligible in 2019.

He just lead the U19 Canadian team to the FIBA world championship.  Jonathan Givony said it might have been the best U19 performance he has ever witnessed.

FWIW, I saw that Barrett has Michigan on his list of possible colleges.  

Never trust a Barrett.

It is going to be lots of fun to watch LBJ decline the next few years and hopefully not even make it to another conference final before he hangs it up.  If the Lakers go out and get him, all the better.  Mortgage that future for a few years of late 30s LBJ, Magic--we dare you.

1 hour ago, Deleterious said:

I hope him and Kyrie have to play together this year.

I hadn't even thought about that--now I'm torn!

From Reddit.

Kawhi Leonard has never recorded a triple double. Never received a technical foul, flagrant foul, and has never been ejected.

The TD and technical foul ones really shocked me.

I recorded a special on ESPN last night about Dunbar High School in Baltimore. In the 80's they had what many consider to be the best high school basketball team ever.

Undefeated for two years. Reggie Williams, Reggie Lewis, Muggsy Bogues, and David Wingate. I think Wingate graduated after the first year.

Haven't watched it yet, but it looks good. 

Sounds like Zach Randolph was busted for marijuana, with intent to sell.

I know the intent charge probably just kicks in if you have a certain amount. But it's funny to me they charge a guy with that a month after he signed a $24M contract.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2017 at 3:30 PM, Deleterious said:

I recorded a special on ESPN last night about Dunbar High School in Baltimore. In the 80's they had what many consider to be the best high school basketball team ever.

Undefeated for two years. Reggie Williams, Reggie Lewis, Muggsy Bogues, and David Wingate. I think Wingate graduated after the first year.

Haven't watched it yet, but it looks good. 

I'm very interested in this, thanks for reminding me.

How do we know the toughest/easiest schedule?  Going off of last years record?  That doesn't seem like a good idea.

Part of the problem of going off of records is good teams end up with easier schedules and bad teams tougher schedules because teams don't play themselves.

If the Pistons and Cavs have identical schedules, the Cleveland schedule will look easier because they play Detroit 4 times whereas Detroit plays Cleveland 4 times.

OKC has a game in Mexico this year.  Enes Kanter will not be able to travel since Turkey revoked his passport.  He's still good to go to Canada though.