Casimir

07/27/2017 Guaranteed No Loss Today

3 hours ago, Who is the Drizzle? said:

You asked me why I thought the Royals were assholes.

The Royals and the Indians are the best teams in this weak division. Artificial drama, brought to you by MLB. Get your jersey and other merchandise.

10 hours ago, tiger337 said:

I did not hear about any of this until this morning, but it is never bush league to try to score a run.  Base running is the Royals game and there is no reason to stop. 

I think Rondon is a bush league player in general.  I do not believe he is serious about the game and I would not lose any sleep if they just released him and stopped making him the future closer year after year.  

This.

I agree, I will go one further and DFA the dude.  Another embarrassment.  We sent him home 2 years ago (or was it last year?) for lack of effort.  Cut bait.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tiger337 said:

It seems like he is always involved in some sort of controversy - not trying hard enough, not staying is shape, etc. If he is not a distraction and they still think he is going to be good, they shouldn't cut him.  However, I don't expect he will ever change and I wouldn't care if they did cut him.  

I had never even heard of Rondon when I first saw him at double-a Erie a few years ago.

He caught my eye because he was roaming around the top edge of the dugout gesticulating and out into the field and into the dugout; frankly he looked like he was crazy.

8 hours ago, sabretooth said:

He caught my eye because he was roaming around the top edge of the dugout gesticulating and out into the field and into the dugout; frankly he looked like he was crazy.

Ugeth Urbina's love child?