ROMAD1

POTUS 25th Amendment Watch

I believe it drops tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to that one too.

Just now, pfife said:

I believe it drops tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to that one too.

Just ordered. 

2 minutes ago, pfife said:

same here LOL

supposedly the thing you are supposed to do is go to an independent book store to really support a book you think you'll like.  Because those orders have double the weight in the market influence metrics like NYT bestseller list.   But, Amazon is sooo much easier.

1 minute ago, ROMAD1 said:

supposedly the thing you are supposed to do is go to an independent book store to really support a book you think you'll like.  Because those orders have double the weight in the market influence metrics like NYT bestseller list.   But, Amazon is sooo much easier.

unfortunately I have about 40 Audible credits to burn so I gotta go there

• Like 1

With LED lights on stilts in front of him, Trump took his seat. “You’re lucky you got the easy part,” Pelosi told him cheerfully. “It gets complicated after this.” But the president stumbled, trying to get out the words in the arcane, stilted form the founding fathers had written. Trump grew irritated. “It’s very hard to do because of the language here,” Trump told the crew. “It’s very hard to get through that whole thing without a stumble.” He added, “It’s like a different language, right?” The cameraman tried to calm Trump, telling him it was no big deal, to take a moment and start over. Trump tried again, but again remarked, “It’s like a foreign language.”

Max Von Sydow and Jason Miller are shouting at him:  "The Power of the Constitution compels you, the power of the constitution compels you!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1