ROMAD1

POTUS 25th Amendment Watch

4 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Let's keep searching and keep it trending

I did my part.  retweeted it with the hashtag.  I can imagine just how mad trump was once he found out.  Like someone took his bottle from him.

• Like 1

Wat

That seems like it will be one of their fire breaks. Even if he is crazy....

Is he actually doing the job now?   He's shooting his mouth off and tweeting all the time and signing whatever they put in front of him, but is he actually doing the job?   I get the impression that he really isn't working at all - he goes and watches TV all day and then they give him his lines when they need him.    

Just now, ROMAD1 said:

either way we win

Although I suppose it would mean Mattis goes because he refused to kiss the ring

1 hour ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Is he actually doing the job now?   He's shooting his mouth off and tweeting all the time and signing whatever they put in front of him, but is he actually doing the job?   I get the impression that he really isn't working at all - he goes and watches TV all day and then they give him his lines when they need him.    

We are better off if he is not doing his job.  The less he is involved in major decisions, the safer I would feel.  

1 hour ago, smr-nj said:

What the..... ??  Where was he going? 

Holy mackarel. ?

I think you have to be pretty willfully obtuse to not recognize the signs of deteriorating higher brain function. The loss of verbal facility, the constant return and repetition of familiar themes, the loss of immediate locale awareness. The unwillingness to address complexity, born of the inability to comprehend it anymore. The loss of social inhibition. It's staring us in the face. Does he have 2 yrs, 5 yrs, 10 yrs left? Who knows? But he's in worse shape now than Reagan was even near the end of his second term.

• Like 4

Apparently the Alt-right and Lunatic wings are upset with the Kushner wing of Trumplican White House 

Bannon is pushing a #firekushner hashtag and a #firebannon hashtag has been out there.  

Not effective

#25thamendment

#impeach

35 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Apparently the Alt-right and Lunatic wings are upset with the Kushner wing of Trumplican White House 

Bannon is pushing a #firekushner hashtag and a #firebannon hashtag has been out there.  

Not effective

#25thamendment

#impeach

#FireThemAll

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Gehringer_2 said:

I think you have to be pretty willfully obtuse to not recognize the signs of deteriorating higher brain function. The loss of verbal facility, the constant return and repetition of familiar themes, the loss of immediate locale awareness. The unwillingness to address complexity, born of the inability to comprehend it anymore. The loss of social inhibition. It's staring us in the face. Does he have 2 yrs, 5 yrs, 10 yrs left? Who knows? But he's in worse shape now than Reagan was even near the end of his second term.

The question is what the baseline looked like.  For example, I do not think he ever had any social inhibition.  I know he has always been incredibly immature, shallow and self centered, but I know little about his mental abilities.  I am pretty surprised at the lack of savvy and sophistication for someone with his background.  

15 hours ago, Gehringer_2 said:

hillary_wacko.gif

6 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

hillary_wacko.gif

You think the 25th should be evoked on Hillary?

4 minutes ago, pfife said:

No. That is simply an example of someone who has an issue going on with their brain. I said so during the campaign. Too many instances of her cracking under the stress and flipping out. All the tell tale signs of parkinsons. Versus throwing around the 25th amendment because you simply don't like someone. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pfife said:

I cannot remember an election in my lifetime where the person who lost was so frequently mentioned months after the election. Must be a clear sign that things are going smoothly.

4 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

No. That is simply an example of someone who has an issue going on with their brain. I said so during the campaign. Too many instances of her cracking under the stress and flipping out. All the tell tale signs of parkinsons. Versus throwing around the 25th amendment because you simply don't like someone. 

I think G2 is posting in good faith, and also posted examples of someone who has an issue going on with their brain.  

It's all part of the narrative. Democrats have tried absolutely everything to discredit him. So the fact that they raise the 25th amendment is not at all surprising. They like to get behind losing positions.  

• Like 1