1 hour ago, Deleterious said:

Apparently that was the sixth consecutive year the West 4th seed lost to the 5th seed.  

Crazy stat!

LeBron played his last regular season game on April 10th. So since then he's only played four games.

Yeah he plays a lot of minutes. But because his teams usually end first and second round series fairly quick, he gets a lot of rest.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Who is the competition?

Nobody IMO.

Kwame and The Candy Man are the first two that come to mind. But both of them were able to stick for a decade.

Oden was out quick, but that was due to injury. He was a monster when healthy and well on his way to being everything we wish Andre was.

Four years in and Bennett is getting cut from Turkish league teams.

3 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Nobody IMO.

Kwame and The Candy Man are the first two that come to mind. But both of them were able to stick for a decade.

Oden was out quick, but that was due to injury. He was a monster when healthy and well on his way to being everything we wish Andre was.

Four years in and Bennett is getting cut from Turkish league teams.

Del may be right on this, Bennett is on his way to burning every professional basketball bridge out there just a few years after being the #1 overall pick.

My top-five worst-performing #1 picks since 1970

Notes

1.  Anthony Bennett, 2013        Some the next LJ, I said Rodney Rogers, others hated.  Haters won.

2.  Ben Simmons, 2016            An injury that was going to cost months turned all year.  ROI is real.

3.  Kwame Brown, 2001           No knack for basketball.  Jordan ruined him, or propped him up?

4.  Greg Oden, 2007                The next Mourning, but spent entire career hurt.  LOL Blazer 1st picks.

5.  LaRue Martin, 1972            4 years NBA ball, then a standout career at UPS--really.  LOL Blazers.

it would be really petty for me to bring up del's love of anthony bennett coming out of college so i wont do it.

35 minutes ago, Buddha said:

it would be really petty for me to bring up del's love of anthony bennett coming out of college so i wont do it.

Sarcasm?