Motor City Sonics

Lions new uniforms

I like them. I for one didn't like the old unis. These seem to try and incorporate modern with classic. I like the grey ones but as usual I love our throwbacks the best.

ps. Also Mr. Bigglesworth that is the funniest thing I've heard since reading cruzers comments on T'eo being the best talent in the draft 😂😂😂

I wanted it to be a bolder change, but I like the Home unis the best (incluidng the throwback).   The front and back of the home seem classic with the sleeves seeming modern - I don't mind the Lions on the sleeve - it looks a lot better than the Cleveland Browns on the pants.     The Road ones will make them look like the Houston Oilers at first.     They tried the blue pants for a season and it did not go over well.    I would have liked to see the home pants with no stripe - just sliver.

10 hours ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Also, why is Ebron holding the ball in his hand?

Bahahaha . . . However, if you notice in that same picture, when he turns around after the catch he has clearly dropped the ball at that point.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Bahahaha . . . However, if you notice in that same picture, when he turns around after the catch he has clearly dropped the ball at that point.

Well he had it in his hands after the Dallas guy collided with him but he couldn't hang on to the ball................there was no penalty called on the play.    The head of officials was at a strip club with Jerry Jones at the time.  

26 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Well he had it in his hands after the Dallas guy collided with him but he couldn't hang on to the ball................there was no penalty called on the play.    The head of officials was at a strip club with Jerry Jones at the time.  

That was the other butterfinger, Brandon Pettigrew.

15 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Throwback

Throwback.thumb.jpg.104d04decc5e056a2934e8f99aea9053.jpg

Shortly after this picture was taken, Abdullah suffered yet another injury!  I do like these and the gray Color Rush sets the most.

They're fine. I don't mind the "Lions" in the arm stripe so much, or the wider helmet striping. The two things I don't like are the blue away pants and the silly number font. I know they're trying to tie the numbers in with the new Lions text logo, but these sort of numbers never look good or age well. Basic, like the throw-back, is classic, and classic is better.

Overall, a huge improvement over what they are replacing, though.