Casimir

03/11/2017 1:05pm Detroit Tigers @ New York Yankees

Just now, Sports_Freak said:

Tigers pitching this spring has been less than stellar.

Bah - in 1984 they were dead last in the Grapefruit.  Verlander's right.      :-)

If Boyd gets his crap together, or Zimmerman returns to form, we'll have the best rotation in baseball boys and girls.

We're going to hide Pelfrey or have him drowned, right?

17 minutes ago, DaYooperASBDT said:

If Boyd gets his crap together, or Zimmerman returns to form, we'll have the best rotation in baseball boys and girls

I totally agree with this. Hoping Fulmer can be close to what he was last year. Hope Norris can stay healthy, lot of good stuff.

The World Baseball Distraction made this spring a challenge to get overly excited. Just stay healthy!!!

I don't think I have the right to panic about spring training, some great teams have crummy spring records, but I'm not sure if this is a great team.  They are "good-ish." Theyre certainly not as bad as their spring record indicates, but they might be just average.  And they do have the WBC but so do other teams. Oh well. 

That picture sets the tone for the entire season. Find some civil war amputation pictures to disgust us even more. Did I mention that splinter under the fingernail happened to me when I was a ten year old? It still disgusts and sickens me. Ugh....

• Like 1

Miggy and V-Mart are going to be back real soon. Losing to the Italians.

2 hours ago, 1776 said:

The World Baseball Distraction made this spring a challenge to get overly excited. Just stay healthy!!!

WBC might end up being more exciting than the upcoming Tiger season. Yikes.