Deleterious

2017 Michigan Football

22 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

"THOSE WHO STAY WILL BE CHAMPIONS"

nevermind.....

xDxDxD

Those were the days, G2. 

Lol, Patterson’s older brother is an “associate player personnel analyst” at Old Miss. How shady are SEC schools? 

Headed to the Outback Bowl to play South Carolina again. They jumped MSU and Northwestern. I guess the Outback Bowl wanted to sell ticket 

As much as I love being able to drive to watch Michigan play in a bowl game, I was hoping I wouldn't be able to this year.

25 minutes ago, mickeyb105 said:

As much as I love being able to drive to watch Michigan play in a bowl game, I was hoping I wouldn't be able to this year.

Hard Rock.

19 hours ago, RedTeamGo! said:

$10 says Patterson ends up at Texas A&M

its going to take a lot more than $10 to get patterson to go to any school...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 1:20 PM, mickeyb105 said:

JIMO, but no recent news on Newsome is bad news for any hopes of him starting at LT in '18.

It just feels like Antonio Bass all over again.

Newsome's health was bad after the injury, although I don't know if that in any way impacted his recovery to this point. You've gotta feel for this guy, and legit wonder how bad Michigan's LT situation will be next year barring a miracle grad transfer.  The recent LT prospects seem to be light, in dire need of two years of the S&C program before they can push pads at the B1G level.

Bout my thoughts. He would have been huge to have around this year and next man...

Filliaga has the size to him at least. 

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 3:46 PM, mickeyb105 said:

Make no mistake about it, Patterson would be the best QB in AA since Henson. 

Um, what? I wanted to let this go, but...

46 minutes ago, Nastradamus said:

Well, who have we had since Henson? Navarre, Henne, Sheridan/Threet, Denard, Gardner, Rudock, Speight, OKorn, Peters.

So, I don’t know. Henne was pretty damn good. Navarre made it to the NFL. 

denard was on pace to be the best running qb in college football history until brady hoke decided to make him a drop back passer.  gardner had great talent as a running qb but....see.above.

1 hour ago, Nastradamus said:

Robinson was one of the most electrifying runners I've ever seen at the QB position.  Right up there with Vick, White and a few option QB I've seen over the years.  But as a passer he was inconsistent, although he did have a strong arm.  When his arm wasn't right, Denard was much less of a QB.

Gardner will always be the most disappointing Michigan QB for me in spite of the records he holds.  There were times when he looked great slinging the ball, but also times when he was a complete trainwreck in the pocket.  And as a runner he was a solid two cuts below Robinson.

Henne had a really good freshman year, but he never seemed to get better.  Great arm and probably comparable to Patterson but with less mobility.  0-4 vs OSU, including the '06 heartbreaker which may have taken five years off my life. Remarkably consistent.

Mallett had one of the strongest arms I've ever seen but didn't stick around.  He didn't seem real coachable, definitely not accurate in a Michigan uniform.

Henson was the real deal--a high first-round talent at QB.  It was frustrating when he took snaps away from Brady in '99, but even more frustrating when Henson was hurt and we saw the drop-off to Navarre in the 2000 UCLA game that sidetracked early NC hopes.

16 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Hard Rock.

If we spend the night, for sure.

Pricing hotels now. 

Upper-deck, 3rd row, 50 YL.

On 12/3/2017 at 9:33 AM, Shelton said:

something something 3rd year

something something third place in division

something something sleepover

something something NFL

something something no championships anywhere

something something hoke’s players

This was almost verbatim the discussion in the lockerroom before my pick up skate last night.

Added bonus: claim made questioning why anyone would think Harbaugh was good at returning a program to prominance when Michigan hired him.