Sign in to follow this  
mickeyb105

2016 Capital One Orange Bowl: #6 Michigan vs #10 FSU

#6 Michigan (10-2)  vs  #10 Florida State University (9-3)

nHPUn2i.png                                                                    a8035c7a606e098c40f2d8a1a39ad6f5.jpg

Friday, December 30, 2016

8 PM Kickoff

Live from Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL

Live broadcast on:

ESPN-logo-720x340.jpg

I'll watch. It will be fun to see this team one last time. Still hard to work up any level of excitement over it. 

I suppose it is one more opportunity for them to finally win a game against a good team late in the season for the first time since 2003. 

3 hours ago, Shelton said:

I'll watch. It will be fun to see this team one last time. Still hard to work up any level of excitement over it. 

I suppose it is one more opportunity for them to finally win a game against a good team late in the season for the first time since 2003. 

Yeah, this.  

I will watch, but with the fanfare of an early season exhibition.   Lose 2 out of the last 3 to miss a playoff. Thats ugly.  The Iowa loss is especially awful.  

We are now in a position where the season basically boils down to OSU, which we lose every time.  Being a Michigan fan is a build up to one game, always being disappointed the Saturday after thanksgiving.   

Be better. 

Hopefully getting a long nap this afternoon so I can make it all the way thru this one.  Just got the Harbaugh/Turnley book for Christmas, so to not watch is not an option.

Just three miles from Hard Rock Stadum, traffic has been awful--even for South FL.   Should be walking into the stadium with about  15 min left to spare.  Parking will be painful.

56 minutes ago, mickeyb105 said:

Just three miles from Hard Rock Stadum, traffic has been awful--even for South FL.   Should be walking into the stadium with about  15 min left to spare.  Parking will be painful.

Not sure if you live down there or how long you are there, IF you have time hit up Funky Bhudda Brewery in Ft Lauderdale.  Best brewery in SE FL IMO.

42 minutes ago, Shelton said:

Order of anticipation level

osu

msu

wisc

hawaii

orange bowl

Now with peppers out my interest is about zilch.  

Tiger woods highlights on golf channel though.  

7 minutes ago, Kamakzie said:

Peppers is out, not good.

Was this him making a career decision to go pro? 

2 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Was this him making a career decision to go pro? 

Showed him grabbing his hamstring in pre-game warmups.

26 minutes ago, FRM710 said:

Not sure if you live down there or how long you are there, IF you have time hit up Funky Bhudda Brewery in Ft Lauderdale.  Best brewery in SE FL IMO.

I live Vero Beach, about two hours north with no traffic.

They won without Peppers last year, and if they can stop Cook, they will win without him this year.  

The Seminole dude fell off his horse with the spear flaming, pretty awesome to see.

Wow. First and goal from the one in a meaningless game and they take a FG.  I don't get it.