Jump to content

Recommended Posts


On 12/30/2016 at 11:23 AM, ballmich said:

George Soros - my anti-nazi pick

Michael Moore - my anti-communist pick

John McCain - my anti neo-con warmonger pick

Paul Krugman - my anti marxist pick

Bill Kristol - my anti zombie pick

Hillary Clinton - my token misogynist pick

Consider it a wish list in addition to a prediction. 

George Soros is a Nazi now? Is that what Alex Jones is saying these days?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, chasfh said:

Too bad no one's got this guy. Looks like 18 easy points, and he's one of the few people most folks can feel good about him dying..

Charles Manson hospitalized for a serious illness, sources say

Why bother taking him to a hospital?

Why hadn't he just been "accidentally" locked up for a few months in a cleaning closet with no possible way to escape years ago?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Casimir said:

Why bother taking him to a hospital?

Why hadn't he just been "accidentally" locked up for a few months in a cleaning closet with no possible way to escape years ago?

There are people who live and breathe all things Manson. They deposit money into inmate's accounts so they will leak information. Locking him in a cleaning closet, while probably justified, would create huge problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2016 at 1:08 PM, chasfh said:

George Soros is a Nazi now? Is that what Alex Jones is saying these days?

I'm just going by his past. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adolf Hitler - my anti-nazi pick

Joseph Stalin - my anti-communist pick

John Adams - my anti neo-con warmonger pick

Karl Marx - my anti marxist pick

Lilith - my anti zombie pick

Genghis Khan - my token misogynist pick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2016 at 1:28 PM, Antrat said:

Donald Trump

Bill Clinton

Newt Gingrich

Jay Leno

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Jake Tapper

 

On 12/28/2016 at 2:21 PM, lordstanley said:

Carmen Harlan

Jim Brandstatter

George Blaha

Michael Stipe

Amy Schumer

 

On 12/28/2016 at 3:02 PM, Corky said:

Jerry Mathers

Marshall Mathers

Penny Marshall

Hillary Clinton

Bill Clinton

Taylor Swift

 

On 12/28/2016 at 4:48 PM, tiger337 said:

Steve Bannon

Eric Trump

Bill Clinton

Joel Zumaya

Eddie Robinson (oldest living Tiger)

Al Kaline

 

 

On 12/28/2016 at 8:53 PM, Nastradamus said:

Bill Cosby

Keith Richards(Oh I went there)

 

Stan Lee

Newt Gingrich

Steven Tyler 

Rick Springfield

 

 

 

 

On 12/28/2016 at 9:13 PM, Melody said:

Johnny Depp

Lamar Odom 

Ryan O'Neal

Dylan Roof (won't make it to the execution)

Rosie O'Donnell

Bill Cosby

 

 

 

 

On 12/28/2016 at 9:23 PM, mtutiger said:

Kirk Douglas

Bart Starr

Pete Rose

Bruce Dern

Dick Van **** (this will be a tough day)

John McCain

 

On 12/29/2016 at 10:37 AM, chasfh said:

Amanda Bynes

Tara Reid

Johnny Manziel

Todd Marinovich

Shia LeBoeuf

Lamar Odom

 

On 12/29/2016 at 1:31 PM, clark1mt said:

George H.W. Bush

Jimmy Carter

Harrison Ford

John Travolta

Mike Ilitch

Lindsay Lohan

 

On 12/29/2016 at 2:35 PM, CMRivdog said:

Hugh Hefner

Larry King

Jerry Lee Lewis

Charlie Sheen

Mcauley Caulkin

Axl Rose

 

On 12/30/2016 at 0:23 PM, ballmich said:

George Soros - my anti-nazi pick

Michael Moore - my anti-communist pick

John McCain - my anti neo-con warmonger pick

Paul Krugman - my anti marxist pick

Bill Kristol - my anti zombie pick

Hillary Clinton - my token misogynist pick

Consider it a wish list in addition to a prediction. 

 

On 12/30/2016 at 11:13 PM, treyKemper said:

Charlie Sheen

Suge Knight

Jared Fogle

Corey Feldman

Mary-Kate Olsen

Macaulay Culkin

 

Six uppercut swings this year.

 

 

On 12/30/2016 at 11:33 PM, Yoda said:

Connor McGregor
Louis Hamilton
Sylvester Stalone
Justin Beiber
Lena Dunham
McDonalds

 

On 1/5/2017 at 1:56 PM, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Adolf Hitler - my anti-nazi pick

Joseph Stalin - my anti-communist pick

John Adams - my anti neo-con warmonger pick

Karl Marx - my anti marxist pick

Lilith - my anti zombie pick

Genghis Khan - my token misogynist pick

This locks down everyone's picks and makes it easier to go back and tally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2016 at 0:52 PM, Biff Mayhem said:

Henry Winkler

Larry Bird

Lindsay Lohan

Courtney Love

Charlie Sheen

Penny Marshall

Forgot to add mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

A little off topic, but I see Bill Cosby mentioned.

I genuinely wonder what his obits would be like if he were to die this year.

"A man who could have been president had he decided to run"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm thinking that Meg White and Stephen Colbert are also doomed. In which case around 1/4 of my Facebook friends would probably temporarily change their Facebook profile pics to the avatars of Biff and Chas respectively, if recent celebrity deaths are anything to go by.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

A little off topic, but I see Bill Cosby mentioned.

I genuinely wonder what his obits would be like if he were to die this year.

No clue, but his fall was particularly disappointing to me.  I grew up listening to his standup on vinyl.  In fact, I still have my parents' copies of several of his early records.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Melody said:

No clue, but his fall was particularly disappointing to me.  I grew up listening to his standup on vinyl.  In fact, I still have my parents' copies of several of his early records.

Some pretty good stuff there.  It's tough to listen to now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mary Tyler Moore just died. 

I had no idea she was still alive and don't particularly care. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2017 at 5:39 PM, Antrat said:

"A man who could have been president had he decided to run"

And then he would have gotten away with everything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Yoda said:

Mary Tyler Moore just died. 

I had no idea she was still alive and don't particularly care. 

Sad about that one.  In fact, I recently watched a couple of my dvd's of the Dick VanDyke show.  Her portrayal of Laura Petrie was spot-on my mom in the sixties, from appearance to personality.   Mom is still a beautiful woman, lots of fun, and this death reminds me that they were the same age.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, screwball said:

Rob and Laura didn't sleep in the same bed.  I liked the show.  But I'm old.

I remember an interview where they talked about the fact that when filming a scene together in the bedroom, they had to keep one foot on the floor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×