Shinma

12/18/16. Lions at Giants. 1:05pm, FOX. Week 15.

That's the 3rd down play?   Wow. Just get to the marker. 

This is the worst playing call of the year.  It gets worse every week.  Disgusting. 

Why does TP think every play that doesn't work is called by Cooter? Isn't possible Stafford changed the play or chose to throw to the wrong receiver?

Amazing how many people on this board can't help themselves from drumming up SOL scenarios.  Why do people even watch the games?

You are a parody account. Why watch if there is blatant cheating? Stay in your own corner and leave me alone.

8 minutes ago, T&P_Fan said:

Amazing how many people on this board can't help themselves from drumming up SOL scenarios.  Why do people even watch the games?

I wonder why people watch the games if all they are gone do is whine about the playcalling, but here we are.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, T&P_Fan said:

This coaching is unacceptable.   Horrible play calling and now Caldwell as no balls. 

Settle down.  That was Stafford on the 3rd down call and it would have been stupid to go for it on 4th down, this is a low scoring game with poor weather so can't afford to gift Giants points at the end of the half.  The Lions get the ball first in the second half anyway.  

This game boils down to 4 key plays, the Ebron drop on 3rd down, the Stafford underthrow to Tate, the Zenner fumble and the non-fumble recovery.  None of which are the coaches fault or the refs or whoever else you want to scapegoat that aren't players.

2 minutes ago, sagnam said:

You are a parody account.

Bout the nicest thing I've been called on here.  

That's because Buddha is just as crazy as you.  You guys need to get together and stick pins in your Jim Bob Cooter and Stanley Johnson voodoo dolls.

Settle down.  That was Stafford on the 3rd down call and it would have been stupid to go for it on 4th down, this is a low scoring game with poor weather so can't afford to gift Giants points at the end of the half.  The Lions get the ball first in the second half anyway.  

This game boils down to 4 key plays, the Ebron drop on 3rd down, the Stafford underthrow to Tate, the Zenner fumble and the non-fumble recovery.  None of which are the coaches fault or the refs or whoever else you want to scapegoat that aren't players.

Exactly. Really the two fumbles - both of which bounced the wrong way - are the difference between the Lions trailing, or being ahead.

9 minutes ago, Buddha said:

Weak **** caldwell.  Play to win the game.

Yeah you can see this game needs to be won by the offense. Detroit's defense is playing as expected – 10 pts is right on track. But the defense isn't going to win it. Caldwell should be more aggressive. The Lions are going to need points to pull out this win. Prater could've make that FG probably

2 minutes ago, number20 said:

Yeah you can see this game needs to be won by the offense. Detroit's defense is playing as expected – 10 pts is right on track. But the defense isn't going to win it. Caldwell should be more aggressive. The Lions are going to need points to pull out this win. Prater could've make that FG probably

If it was Ford Field, I think they try the FG. 58 yards in these conditions is risky. 

Just now, Buddha said:

I am andre roberts.  I am not smart.

That was the smartest thing he's done all year.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NYLion said:

That's because Buddha is just as crazy as you.  You guys need to get together and stick pins in your Jim Bob Cooter and Stanley Johnson voodoo dolls.

I realize not to take tp too seriously.  He's a superfan ranting on a message board.  Its all fun.

I also realize stanley johnson sucks.  Because i have eyes.