Shinma

12/18/16. Lions at Giants. 1:05pm, FOX. Week 15.

429 posts in this topic

On 12/23/2016 at 8:37 AM, Jason_R said:

Darren Sproles didn't have a monster game for Philly against the Giants, but he had 65 yards from scrimmage, and a TD. Disappointing that the Lions didn't have Riddick, with his similar skill set, in their matchup against NY last week.

Edit: I see that Riddick missed practice this week. Has anyone heard about the extent of his injury? All I know is that it is a wrist. They have really struggled to move the chains without him.

Too much playing video games. I hear he likes Grand Theft Auto.

You were being deliberately pedantic, and you know it. And now you're being self righteous. If you want to dish it here, don't whine when it comes back.

That said, I'll accept the penalty flag, rightfully. Personal foul, roughing the poster, Number20. 15 yard penalty, automatic 1st down

I never once mentioned anything about Quinn's association with the Patriots. I don't really care where he came from. There hasn't been Lions GM in decades who knows what he's doing. Quinn already looks like he could be the first one. Caldwell was brought in from the outside, but not by Quinn

If roughing the poster goes for 15, I'd say deliberate pedantry is at least five, and an automatic first down. In any event, I find the notion of throwing the yellow flag on a poster to be hilarious! Nicely done.

On Caldwell, I tend to doubt there was any direct prohibition on firing Caldwell from the Fords, but certainly it would have put the pressure on him to get it right, right away. Another year of Caldwell gave Quinn time to check out the staff and rebuild the roster.

1 hour ago, number20 said:

You were being deliberately pedantic, and you know it. And now you're being self righteous. If you want to dish it here, don't whine when it comes back.

That said, I'll accept the penalty flag, rightfully. Personal foul, roughing the poster, Number20. 15 yard penalty, automatic 1st down

I never once mentioned anything about Quinn's association with the Patriots. I don't really care where he came from. There hasn't been Lions GM in decades who knows what he's doing. Quinn already looks like he could be the first one. Caldwell was brought in from the outside, but not by Quinn

There was nothing deliberate here. You said Quinn should build from the ground up. If the previous management was so inept that we cannot keep any of the previous staff, wouldn't stand to reason we should clear out the players they drafted at key positions?

I know you didn't mention the Patriots. I used it as example to your guilt by association theory. You are the one who has gotten butthurt because I merely questioned your reasoning. 

22 hours ago, number20 said:

TP you never fail to crack me up. I was watching NFL football while you were still sucking a bottle, boy. Even before that. Let that sink in for a minute. Me: watching NFL football. You: still swimming around in the dark in your daddy's nutsack, trying to get out. You'll never catch up to me man :D:D

This was good.