Sign in to follow this  
Deleterious

#3 Michigan vs. #2 Ohio State

How many penalties is that for perry roughing the kicker this year.  He is such a ******* idiot.  Cost us 30 yards.  

And now the pick six. That's all on grant perry.  Also the play calling has been embarrassing.  Harbaugh refuses to try anything new.  Same play calls since game 1.  

Just now, lordstanley said:

That was terrible. And somehow Michigan trails.

They trail because Harbaugh won't ever open up the play book. Every play is exactly as scripted since day 1.  There is no mystery when peppers is in. 

1 minute ago, Kacie said:

Harbaugh's play calling leaves a lot to be desired.

He was right to open things up. That's twice tho the RBs not able to block on the play action.

Put the game in the hands of Speight.

1 minute ago, Who is the Drizzle? said:

He was right to open things up. That's twice tho the RBs not able to block on the play action.

Put the game in the hands of Speight.

I'd have rather seen him open it up when we're deep in their zone, not when they're backed up to the goal line.

Great return by Peppers and a huge answer back by Speight and the Michigan offense. That initial pick six  could have been a total disaster. 

7 minutes ago, Kacie said:

I'd have rather seen him open it up when we're deep in their zone, not when they're backed up to the goal line.

That's true, probably not a good idea to turn your QBs back to the defense when he can't take a sack because of a potential safety.

Great drive to answer tho.

• Like 1

10-7 Michigan lead at the half. Given the opponent and the stakes, as dominant a half of Michigan defense you will ever see. 

The pick 6 aside, I don't think you could have asked for a better half from Michigan.

Haven't thrown deep down field but Wilton Speight looks like Best Speight. Like he had to.

Defensive line is killing it. Like they had to.

Waiting for a big turnover/return for the defense or the punt return.

Just now, Who is the Drizzle? said:

Waiting for a big turnover/return for the defense or the punt return.

With the way that JT has been throwing it today, I'm anticipating that INT at any point in time. Speight throwing the first one was as much on Smith not picking up the defender on the block as it was on Speight making an errant pass.

I think Michigan's defense has Barrett hearing footsteps and it's only a matter of time . . .

2 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

With the way that JT has been throwing it today, I'm anticipating that INT at any point in time. Speight throwing the first one was as much on Smith not picking up the defender on the block as it was on Speight making an errant pass.

I think Michigan's defense has Barrett hearing footsteps and it's only a matter of time . . .

Yeah, nice to see an OSU QB having a bad Game for the first time in forever. If he had hit Samuel in stride on that slant that could have been 6. He might get another chance for a play, as I'm sure M will still want to focus on the run, but he also might give our guys a chance to get their hands on the ball.

Anyone still scared of this OSU team?

Michigan gonna roll these young Bucks on the 2nd Half.  Michigan DL with Mone in the mix is borderline unfair.

F*** LBJ and his Buckeye jock-riding Cavaliers.

1 minute ago, mickeyb105 said:

Anyone still scared of this OSU team?

Michigan gonna roll these young Bucks on the 2nd Half.  Michigan DL with Mone in the mix is borderline unfair.

F*** LBJ and his Buckeye jock-riding Cavaliers.

lol, I still think Lyndon B Johnson whenever I see LBJ.

Just now, Who is the Drizzle? said:

lol, I still think Lyndon B Johnson whenever I see LBJ.

Not sure which one I have more disdain for.