Sign in to follow this  
Deleterious

#3 Michigan vs. #2 Ohio State

I will predict a Michigan win assuming Speight plays. If he doesn't, I don't feel comfortable calling it. O'Korn was supposed to be better than what we've seen from him and he does have a decent arm. But I don't think the OSU game is the one you want your backup  trying to find himself.  

Personally, whatever QB is in there, I hope we see the playbook emptied, particularly with respect to Jabrill. Just let the guy get involved offensively for crying out loud. Put him at slot receiver for as many plays as you can and let him wildcat way more than he has. They are likely going to need an x factor, particularly if Speight is either severely hampered or can't go. 

How do you not call that defensive holding, he took Darboh down to the ground. Awful officiating! Michigan got the flag for much less on the previous drive.

Shocker, refs cheating hard to start the game.  Darboh tackled as he runs his route, no call.  OSU player falls while running route, cal against UM. 

Tell me again @Buddha how the there isn't a universal conspiracy.  The script has been written. 

1 minute ago, T&P_Fan said:

Shocker, refs cheating hard to start the game.  Darboh tackled as he runs his route, no call.  OSU player falls while running route, cal against UM. 

Tell me again @Buddha how the there isn't a universal conspiracy.  The script has been written. 

Just awful. The home team getting the calls early for sure.

Peppers should be in the backfield as a tailback or in the slot. No more wildcat, it hasn't worked since 2005.

Very encouraged by Speight so far. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hail2mich said:

Peppers should be in the backfield as a tailback or in the slot. No more wildcat, it hasn't worked since 2005.

Very encouraged by Speight so far. 

This. Even Iowa's defense was calling it out and blowing it up. I've been wanting Drevno to line him up out wide for weeks.