RedRamage

Levy back at practice!

15 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Jason_R said:

Hope he can still cover a TE.

Why... do we have someone on staff who can do it that he'd be replacing??

Yeah, that's sarcasm... I know what you're saying and I hope he can to.  I doubt he sees much time against Jacksonville this Sunday, but it would be great to see him at least out there a little bit to knock some of the rust off.  I hope he can come back and be productive because yeah.. having someone who can cover TEs would be really cool for a chance, wouldn't it?

44 minutes ago, T&P_Fan said:

I just don't like Levy.  I wish he would just go away.

Um, why?

They need him back in the lineup badly even if he's not what he used to be.

Yah, uh, gimme all the Levy we can get. 

If he is practicing, put his *** out there vs Jax. What have we got to lose?

A Levy who's not in football shape and probably won't be for weeks is still 1000% better than anyone we have right now

Probably got lost on the way to pick up his check and accidentally wandered onto the practice field.

3 people like this

So does anyone think Levy wants to play the game of football ever again? I think more and more that the guy has zero desire to ever return. If that is the case, this team should cut its losses and move on. I see no reason to keep covering for this guy if it is a case where his heart truly isn't in the game anymore.

2 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

So does anyone think Levy wants to play the game of football ever again? I think more and more that the guy has zero desire to ever return. If that is the case, this team should cut its losses and move on. I see no reason to keep covering for this guy if it is a case where his heart truly isn't in the game anymore.

At this point I think Levy is just collecting a paycheck, and won't return to the field until his doctor says he's 100%.  He's milking the system.

Honestly I think there is something going on with him and the ownership.  He will not play again.  He is getting paid, I bet there is something in the contract that doe snot allow a player to fully collect if he is on the IR or the company pays x amount and the insurance picks up the rest.  Maybe an agreement between Levy and ownership or Levy has some info he says he will go to the press with if they force him to play...something weird along these lines.

Not having any info on something makes my brain go conspiracy theory mode.

5 minutes ago, John_Brian_K said:

Yeah I know.

The part before the bolded confuses that point. The only financial benefit would be the Lions save paying a roster spot a minimum salary at this point. I can't believe they are that cheap and if they are we have much bigger problems than Levy