chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

Just now, ROMAD1 said:

he's conflicted because he's using "Marxist" as a hammer when he wants to use "Jew"

I was engaged to a a wonderful Israeli Jew.  She was fantastic.  I have wonderful Jewish friends.  I consider Israel to be our greatest ally.  But you can say about me what you like.

3 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Buh bye.

I'm sure you would be glad to eliminate all dissension from your echo chamber. 

• Like 1

Just now, ballmich said:

I was engaged to a a wonderful Israeli Jew.  She was fantastic.  I have wonderful Jewish friends.  I consider Israel to be our greatest ally.  But you can say about me what you like.

I'm a gonna let that sit there

1 minute ago, ROMAD1 said:

he's conflicted because he's using "Marxist" as a hammer when he wants to use "Jew"

And supports an administration who employs people who use terms like "cosmopolitanism", which in and of itself was put into popular use by real life, honest to God, actual Marxists.

All it amounts to is projection... 

Just now, ballmich said:

I'm sure you would be glad to eliminate all dissension from your echo chamber. 

Hey, I find most of what you and your cabal say highly entertaining. I'm just commenting on your personal attack on a site moderator.

3 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Hey, I find most of what you and your cabal say highly entertaining. I'm just commenting on your personal attack on a site moderator.

I didn't attack anyone.  I was asked a question and answered it. 

Just now, ballmich said:

I didn't attack anyone.  I was asked a question and answered it. 

Good luck litigating that one.

8 minutes ago, ballmich said:

Some of my best friends are black.

• Like 1

Just now, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Yeah, you saw the issue

10 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

I'm a gonna let that sit there

Thanks for quoting that, I needed a good laugh this morning.  Amazing.

12 minutes ago, ballmich said:

It's not a lot of fun being accused of being something you're not, is it?

• Like 3

Just now, mtutiger said:

It's not a lot of fun being accused of being something you're not, is it?

The difference is that I have said nothing that insinuates I'm a Nazi or dislike Jews.  You have been espousing Marxist ideology here for years.  I don't mind whatever labels people want to pin on me, but I'm not going to stop pointing out that your ideology makes you a Marxist and your self-righteousness is empty. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tiger337 said:

This thread is being watched carefully.  

Stan has already reported most of us

13 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Then I'd say it's unlikely that you are in the KKK.  If I have called you a member of the KKK, I apologize.  But I haven't, so there's that. 

18 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

And supports an administration who employs people who use terms like "cosmopolitanism", which in and of itself was put into popular use by real life, honest to God, actual Marxists.

All it amounts to is projection... 

Stephen Miller is Jewish.  He also was friends with Richard Spencer

55 minutes ago, ballmich said:

I love it when Marxists preach about genocide and murder.  How many people have you guys killed?  100 million in the 20th Century alone.  Nazi's are terrible, but good luck preaching to people about murdering political opposition. Marxists are the worst. 

The Nazi philosophy is ethnic cleansing and elimination of those that don't fit their ideal race.  They are pure evil.  In no way is it the "Marxist" philosophy to murder people. People have been murdered as a result of evil opportunistic leaders who may have been Marxist.  

• Like 1

Interesting discussion of Trump's Economic Determinism in terms of Marxist economic philosophy

https://www.marketplace.org/2017/01/24/economy/trump-industrial-marxist

David Brancaccio: One of the economists I talk to quite frequently said President Trump believes in the invisible hand, but that he believes it's his

Blyth: That's cute; I like it. I prefer to think of him as channeling some of the Marxists from the 1970s. So let me explain what I mean by this. It's individually rational for any firm to, for example, move jobs abroad. Because if you do, you make more money. That creates a competitive dynamic where every other firm does it, and collectively what's individually rational becomes collectively disastrous. The last time capitalism got into trouble in the 1970s, a bunch of Marxist theorists started to think about capitalism in this way. And if you think about the border tax arrangements that possibly are coming through, it is essentially trying to, in some sense, solve that collective action for capital.

Trump seems to agree that man is only an economic animal and doesn't weigh other considerations (e..g, having an avowed racist as President in 2017 after a 400 year and continuous struggle for equal justice under law)

12 minutes ago, ballmich said:

You have been espousing Marxist ideology here for years.  

I'm sorry, but this is simply not the case. No matter how many times you say it and tell yourself it is true, it is not true.

There's nothing more to discuss on the matter... 

6 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

The Nazi philosophy is ethnic cleansing and elimination of those that don't fit their ideal race.  They are pure evil.  In no way is it the "Marxist" philosophy to murder people. People have been murdered as a result of evil opportunistic leaders who may have been Marxist.  

I suggest you read up on what the Nazi ideology actually is, because you are wrong.  That said Hitler murdered a lot of people, but no where near as many as the Marxists have.  

4 minutes ago, ballmich said:

I suggest you read up on what the Nazi ideology actually is, because you are wrong.  That said Hitler murdered a lot of people, but no where near as many as the Marxists have.  

Oh, I am sure there are lots of different views on what a Nazi is.  You may want read up on Marxist philosophy since you seem to think everyone who disagree with Trump is a Marxist.