Jump to content

chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, pfife said:

foia

seriously...he's not too bright

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

seriously...he's not too bright

I bet Jason Leopold and Ken Krassenstein er Klippenstein are already on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pfife said:

I bet Jason Leopold and Ken Krassenstein er Klippenstein are already on it

good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

aawww gee wiz,  Rudy is corrupt? Shucks.  i never would have suspected.

 

Rudy is winning this race will Bill Barr: Who will be disbarred first?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TheBulwark and other places are actively discussing what happens to investigate all this wrong doing.  One idea was a non-partisan Truth and Reconciliation commission to coldly document all of it on a factual basis.   To then enable laws to prevent the blatant abuses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ROMAD1 said:

TheBulwark and other places are actively discussing what happens to investigate all this wrong doing.  One idea was a non-partisan Truth and Reconciliation commission to coldly document all of it on a factual basis.   To then enable laws to prevent the blatant abuses. 

One of the dangers in jumping right into this next January is making it look like it's not a Democratic Party hit job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

missed an opportunity 

Looks like he had a big gig reprising his greatest hits in Wisconsin instead.

 

Gotta keep the customer satisfied 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CMRivdog said:

Not surprising at all

 

Trump doesn't demand law and order for this guy for some reason...huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2020 at 5:59 PM, tigerbomb13 said:

Not sure if this has been posted. Wow. 

I’m sitting here wondering what possible electoral advantage there could be in bringing sedition charges against Democratic politicians, and I keep coming back to the idea that the administration might be seriously trying to figure out how they can set aside the electoral process altogether. Because as non-sensically alarmist as that sounds, I don’t think there are many people remaining who believe the Trump administration are champions of free and fair elections.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I’m sitting here wondering what possible electoral advantage there could be in bringing sedition charges against Democratic politicians, and I keep coming back to the idea that the administration might be seriously trying to figure out how they can set aside the electoral process altogether. Because as non-sensically alarmist as that sounds, I don’t think there are many people remaining who believe the Trump administration are champions of free and fair elections.

More likely recognizing the truth that victims of this rioting and many moderates who are watching this and are not pleased with the response of Liberal politicians.  Overplaying his hand?   Yeah, probably.    At the same time, the DNC seems to be noticing the peril since suddenly Pelosi is acknowledging and condemning rioting after all these months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Melody said:

More likely recognizing the truth that victims of this rioting and many moderates who are watching this and are not pleased with the response of Liberal politicians.  Overplaying his hand?   Yeah, probably.    At the same time, the DNC seems to be noticing the peril since suddenly Pelosi is acknowledging and condemning rioting after all these months.

You are so ******* off base it's ridiculous.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

You are so ******* off base it's ridiculous.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I would like to hear some rational evidence and discussion instead of insults.  But frankly, I no longer expect it in here.  From where I sit, my statement is on point.    And I am saying this as an individual who plans to vote for Biden/Harris.  Primarily because I generally respect (not agree with) Harris (election rhetoric aside).  But continue to try to convince me that a D candidate is probably contrary to my, and my country's, interests.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So you're perfectly fine with the AG of the United States conducting political persecution of a U.S. Mayor, because she's a Democrat? Do you even give a **** about Democracy in the U.S.? 

Like I said, you should be ashamed of yourself. Period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

So you're perfectly fine with the AG of the United States conducting political persecution of a U.S. Mayor, because she's a Democrat? Do you even give a **** about Democracy in the U.S.? 

Like I said, you should be ashamed of yourself. Period.

The US attorney vehemently denies that conversation happened.  I was discussing statements/threats Barr actually made on the record relative to the protests, not yet another unsubstantiated rumor from an anonymous source reported in the NYT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

So you're perfectly fine with the AG of the United States conducting political persecution of a U.S. Mayor, because she's a Democrat? Do you even give a **** about Democracy in the U.S.? 

Like I said, you should be ashamed of yourself. Period.

People were killed and business destroyed because of Seattle's inaction on this no police zone. Someone in that city needs to be held accountable but this seems extreme. I believe the city is being sued by the business owners in that district and I hope they win and move their businesses out of Seattle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Melody said:

The US attorney vehemently denies that conversation happened.  I was discussing statements/threats Barr actually made on the record relative to the protests, not yet another unsubstantiated rumor from an anonymous source reported in the NYT. 

Nixon was taken down by an anonymous source. The source is not anonymous to the NYT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Motown Bombers said:

People were killed and business destroyed because of Seattle's inaction on this no police zone. Someone in that city needs to be held accountable but this seems extreme. I believe the city is being sued by the business owners in that district and I hope they win and move their businesses out of Seattle. 

I agree with this.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Motown Sports Blog



×
×
  • Create New...