Jump to content

chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

Recommended Posts


3 hours ago, tigerbomb13 said:

He hires only the best criminals

Does he? How good can they be if they keep getting caught?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Does he? How good can they be if they keep getting caught?

Touché 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mtutiger said:

Steve Bannon? Hardly knew the guy

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I'm reading, from multiple sites, that kids are silent superspreaders. Their viral load is heavier than adults that are hospitalized. Big problems sending them to school. Terrible news, just horrible. I didn't supply a link because people don't believe many legitimate news sites. Just Google;

Researchers show children are silent spreaders of virus that causes COVID-19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CMRivdog said:

 

 

Thread...

How is anyone in the military ranks not infuriated by this?

When does allegiance to this President become that bridge too far???  

Sick to death of this inept, corrupt and ignorant administration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

How is anyone in the military ranks not infuriated by this?

When does allegiance to this President become that bridge too far???  

Sick to death of this inept, corrupt and ignorant administration.

Are you familiar with something called "Mission BBQ" where this chain of restaurants wraps itself in the flag to sell sticky meat?  

There are people out there who only reflexively see something called "the mission" as defending 'murica from the weirdos. 

Ignorant folks.  Orwell called them proles.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sports_Freak said:

Now I'm reading, from multiple sites, that kids are silent superspreaders. Their viral load is heavier than adults that are hospitalized. Big problems sending them to school. Terrible news, just horrible. I didn't supply a link because people don't believe many legitimate news sites. Just Google;

Researchers show children are silent spreaders of virus that causes COVID-19

Here is a good one:

https://www.massgeneral.org/news/press-release/Massachusetts-general-hospital-researchers-show-children-are-silent-spreaders-of-virus-that-causes-covid-19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

Are you familiar with something called "Mission BBQ" where this chain of restaurants wraps itself in the flag to sell sticky meat?  

There are people out there who only reflexively see something called "the mission" as defending 'murica from the weirdos. 

Ignorant folks.  Orwell called them proles.

I’ve been to the Northville restaurant, not bad for a chain. It doesn’t hold up well vs Slows, or my current favorite here....Two Drummers

I get your point however

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I apologize if someone already posted this and I just didn’t see it, but this encapsulates perfectly this particular problem, and short enough for a tweet.

 

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CMRivdog said:

I’ve been to the Northville restaurant, not bad for a chain. It doesn’t hold up well vs Slows, or my current favorite here....Two Drummers

I get your point however

I am sickened by the very thought of it.  The idea that there is a "patriotic" brand of something.  That the "mission" is something that a rib joint can define for their business purposes.  

I have a co-worker who is an African-American marine retiree who joins me in our fierce hatred of the place over their name/ethos. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

 

Of all the creeps in power now, Miller is still the creepiest.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody here a business owner?  Do you also support Trump?  If yes to both, are you giving him the keys to your operation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

 

How/Why is this "Breaking News"? Here's more current "Breaking News": the Tigers are bad at baseball, high school and college kids like to get together and have parties, football coaches would like to play football this fall...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

I am sickened by the very thought of it.  The idea that there is a "patriotic" brand of something.  That the "mission" is something that a rib joint can define for their business purposes.  

I have a co-worker who is an African-American marine retiree who joins me in our fierce hatred of the place over their name/ethos. 

these creeps were in our cafeteria today (its a government building) I asked my colleagues if they were going to go down and get some Foxnews BBQ. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald Trump to host funeral for brother Robert Trump at White House

Quote

 

President Donald Trump will have family and friends join him Friday at the White House for a funeral service for his brother, Robert Trump, who died last Friday.

Robert Trump's body will also be driven to the White House from New York for the ceremony, according to sources familiar with the arrangements, which are expected to remain private.

The last time a deceased body was brought to the White House was for the funeral services of President John F. Kennedy after he was assassinated in Dallas in November 1963.

The last time that remains were brought to the White House for a funeral there for a private citizen was in 1936 for Louis Howe, an adviser to President Franklin Delano Roosevelt and his wife, Eleanor Roosevelt.

The Trump family has invited 200 people to attend the services though it's unclear how many plan to attend. The service is expected to be held in the East Room of the White House and a source familiar with the arrangements told ABC News any costs would be covered by the president personally.

The White House declined to comment when contacted by ABC News.

Robert Trump, like his brother, was in the New York real estate business, running a majority of the remaining company founded by Fred Trump Sr., his father.

Trump visited his brother just one day before his death, calling him his "best friend" in a statement reacting to his passing.

"His memory will live on in my heart forever. Robert, I love you. Rest In Peace," the statement concluded.

 

Seems highly inappropriate for the White House to be hosting this funeral.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Motown Sports Blog



×
×
  • Create New...