chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

21 minutes ago, pfife said:

Sykes-Picot-Remax

• Like 1

Donald Trump is having a speech literally a couple blocks away from me. I may try to infiltrate. All I need to say is I have dirt on Joe Biden. Not sure if this is a public speech. 

17 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Donald Trump is having a speech literally a couple blocks away from me. I may try to infiltrate. All I need to say is I have dirt on Joe Biden. Not sure if this is a public speech. 

They’d definitely let you in if you said it in a Russian accent

I don't have any red flannel or overalls so I just didn't shower to compensate. There's also a Planned Parenthood just a half mile away. This could get good.

• Like 1

I just realized, as a taxpayer I'm going to be on the hook for his visit since we all know he never pays local communities. I do not approve of this.

Do you have a goatee?

The key is to make yourself look like you are gay but trying to hide it.....

I decided to work from home today. I want to check this out. This neighborhood is where the ghetto, Appalachia, and middle class white suburbia all meet. The guy who stands at Planned Parenthood with the 7 foot tall cross will probably be out.

They're going to trash the place like they do everywhere he has a rally.   

4 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I decided to work from home today. I want to check this out. This neighborhood is where the ghetto, Appalachia, and middle class white suburbia all meet. The guy who stands at Planned Parenthood with the 7 foot tall cross will probably be out.

The ghetto people must be disgusted about having to live so close to the Appalachians and the white suburbians.  

• Like 1

I'm not sure if it is a rally. I want to check and see if there are any protestors. The fatass probably doesn't even realize he's speaking on the grounds where many tanks were built for WWII.

1 minute ago, Charles Liston said:

The ghetto people must be disgusted about having to live so close to the Appalachians and the white suburbians.  

I know I'm disgusted about living next to the Appalachians. Thankfully they are being replaced by immigrants.

7 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I'm not sure if it is a rally. I want to check and see if there are any protestors. The fatass probably doesn't even realize he's speaking on the grounds where many tanks were built for WWII.

I think that just being on the grounds of a former tank factory is going to make his feet really sore.

Will he still be tenting his fingers over a 'victory lap' when the virus starts killing Americans? People dying anywhere are not a 'victory' Wilbur, you shriveled little soul.

11 minutes ago, pfife said:

I was very afraid that he would screw up the Obama economic recovery.  He didn't...he slowed it down, but he didn't screw it up completely.