chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

3 minutes ago, six-hopper said:

Rousing ovation for President Trump in the Superdome tonight.  I wonder what kind of greetimg Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Michael Bloomberg, Adam Schiff, or any other prominent member of the Jack*** party would have received.  Actually, I don't really have to wonder.

Four more years!

LOL, two teams from red states playing in the SuperDome and the fans cheered for Trump.  Breaking news! 

7 minutes ago, six-hopper said:

Rousing ovation for President Trump in the Superdome tonight.  I wonder what kind of greetimg Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Michael Bloomberg, Adam Schiff, or any other prominent member of the Jack*** party would have received.  Actually, I don't really have to wonder.

Four more years!

They are in Louisiana with teams from Louisiana and South Carolina playing. If that’s not the swam then I have an alligator farm you might be interested in

2 hours ago, six-hopper said:

Four more years!

On my tv it sounded like they were muting the boos

Can you imagine this spectacle during impeachment?  Tee hee

3 hours ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

WORST deal-maker in the HISTORY of ALL MANKIND!!!

This is my surprised face. 

On 1/15/2020 at 6:28 PM, pfife said:

Not entirely sure that's the case yet... but we certainly don't know.   This trade war has hurt both parties, simply stopping it is a plus....that said, this should be looked at like a truce, not a 'phase 1'.  

Why the **** are people giving him any kind of credit for this China deal?  He broke all the windows and put in a few new ones, meanwhile the inside of the house is a wreck due to the natural elements ruining things.

If the trade war hurt both parties, then what was the benefit of engaging in one?

It's like two frat brothers punching each other in the arm to determine who is tougher.  Even if you win, you're still a moron.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

If the trade war hurt both parties, then what was the benefit of engaging in one?

It's like two frat brothers punching each other in the arm to determine who is tougher.  Even if you win, you're still a moron.

The Ric Flair chest chop is way more entertaining than an arm punch, FYI

On 1/15/2020 at 11:22 PM, jbhappy said:

This is my surprised face. 

You've always had the most expressive face here.

• Haha 1

There's no H in "wooooooo"

The other night I watched the entire 1990 Royal Rumble..... I even had to search for it beyond You Tube.  

I highly recommend the Ric Flair 30 for 30.

All that said, I've been seeing a lot of poltical analyses lately on twitter likening current politics to WWE.   Kinda interesting.

So in my life I saw Bill Clinton speak once, Obama speak twice, and Trump shave Vince McMahon's head.

I have it on my DVR and have watched the first 15 min or so....

23 minutes ago, Oblong said:

There's no H in "wooooooo"

The other night I watched the entire 1990 Royal Rumble..... I even had to search for it beyond You Tube.  

dammit