chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

46 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Frankly, you can learn more from the financials he already put out 3 years ago for the campaign than you ever would from his tax returns. 

Did that include the illegal stuff?

The thing that really stinks is we will be paying that after he's president too.  Probably for the rest of his life.  

Don’t believe children of former presidents get SS protection.  Spouses do. 

Trump will just live at Mar A Lago anyway and probably die within a year or two in 2022... he will pull a Paterno 

I really thought I noticed when he was coming to the lectern to give his talk today, he looked to be out of breath for the first few sentences that he spoke. It’s like that short walk from wherever he was up to the lectern was too much for him. Did anyone else notice that? The out of breathless disappeared after just a couple of minutes but I definitely noticed it.

32 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

I really thought I noticed when he was coming to the lectern to give his talk today, he looked to be out of breath for the first few sentences that he spoke. It’s like that short walk from wherever he was up to the lectern was too much for him. Did anyone else notice that? The out of breathless disappeared after just a couple of minutes but I definitely noticed it.

There was also a noticeable limp according to some comments I’ve seen

20 hours ago, stanpapi said:

I don’t need you to explain anything to me, as I know what I am doing and what I see others doing in the business and investment environments. This would not be second or third hand evidence like that produced in sham impeachments but first hand assessments.

Perhaps you should go check your W2 for accuracy or something and let those of us taking the risks in this economy come to our own judgements.

Do you believe we should blow up the cultural sites of the Persian people and Iran? How would you feel if Mount Rushmore, the Statue of Liberty, or the Liberty Bell were attacked and ruined?

3 hours ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Do you believe we should blow up the cultural sites of the Persian people and Iran? How would you feel if Mount Rushmore, the Statue of Liberty, or the Liberty Bell were attacked and ruined?

If there was an actual war or a need to respond to an Iranian attack with overwhelming force, I most certainly would hit them if they were shown to be storing weapons there. If that occurs, it essentially becomes them blowing up their own cultural sites.....i.e., stupidity. Would I hit them just for ****s and giggles? No. But it would not be unheard of for a dictator to park some missiles in a cultural site. 

Ronald Reagan stood for a core set of values.  Donald Trump stands for his own personal enrichment and ego. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, stanpapi said:

If there was an actual war or a need to respond to an Iranian attack with overwhelming force, I most certainly would hit them if they were shown to be storing weapons there. If that occurs, it essentially becomes them blowing up their own cultural sites.....i.e., stupidity. Would I hit them just for ****s and giggles? No. But it would not be unheard of for a dictator to park some missiles in a cultural site. 

You guys sure do twist yourself into pretzels to support everything your cult leader says.  

Wait, when we invaded Iraq, did anyone check the cultural sites for WMDs? Them dang things are always in the last place you look.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2019 at 1:00 PM, CMRivdog said:

That probably put him in a great mood

Is it normal for Top Commanders to applaud their Commander in Chief?    Is applause standard military protocol?

33 minutes ago, shabba4detroit said:

Is it normal for Top Commanders to applaud their Commander in Chief?    Is applause standard military protocol?

No....  it's also not normal for a POTUS to talk that way in front of the military, especially in uniform... but he thinks they are "his generals" so it has that fascist feel about it.

I have to admit I was extremely disappointed in my 409K. It didn’t clean up as much as what I was promised