Pity the nation oh pity the people
        who allow their rights to  erode
   and their freedoms to be washed away
My country, tears of thee
                   Sweet land of liberty

(After Khalil Gibran)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

When he says "they" who is he referring to?  

I"m guessing he means all "Ay-Rabs" and is just linking them all in one bunch of atroscities.... 'they'... I heard that a lot living in Dearborn from people who don't like some aspects of my fine city.

"They".

"Why we gotta close down school for 'their' Ramadam or whatever it's called....?"

Beyond the war crimes, Persian culture is among the most influential and admired in the world.  If you destroy their culture, you hurt a lot of people all over the world.  It just shows you how ignorant he is.  

Just now, tiger337 said:

Beyond the war crimes, Persian culture is among the most influential and admired in the world.  If you destroy their culture, you hurt a lot of people all over the world.  It just shows you how ignorant he is.  

like any of that mushy liberal **** matters

Of course it matters. Just look at Charlottesville. Trumpers throw a fit whenever you target civil war era cultural sites like a statue.

only confederate statues and they weren't libs

It actually would be pretty hilarious if Iran targeted some confederate statues to get back at Trump

• Like 1

Breaking news:. Tariffs are what we thought they were for hundreds of years

On 1/5/2020 at 8:27 AM, tiger337 said:

51nE9zUCHqL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Man, that sounds like a lot of work. No thanks.

2 hours ago, pfife said:

Breaking news:. Tariffs are what we thought they were for hundreds of years

"But Trade Wars are Easy to Win" says our brainless mf'ing MORON-in-Chief.

9 hours ago, CMRivdog said:

Thing is, if you ask the stanpapis of the world, they will tell you everything is running like a well-oiled machine. They see chaos only in the various oppositions, which includes the Democrats, the RINOS, the security state, the military leadership, cities, city dwellers, suburban women, city bureaucracies, state bureaucracies, the federal bureaucracy, the media, the universities, Canada, Mexico, the United Nations, Western Europe, Eastern Asia, NATO, and most of the free people of western and westernized democracies. But hey, at least they have Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Turkey, and the Philippines on their side.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Thing is, if you ask the stanpapis of the world, they will tell you everything is running like a well-oiled machine. They see chaos only in the various oppositions, which includes the Democrats, the RINOS, the security state, the military leadership, cities, city dwellers, suburban women, city bureaucracies, state bureaucracies, the federal bureaucracy, the media, the universities, Canada, Mexico, the United Nations, Western Europe, Eastern Asia, NATO, and most of the free people of western and westernized democracies. But hey, at least they have Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Turkey, and the Philippines on their side.

If you ask the stanpapi's in the world, they would tell you it's an amazing economy, jobs are plentiful and that the business and investment environments are both great.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stanpapi said:

...  and that the business and investment environments are both great.

Except businesses are NOT investing, but are contracting their investments.

Do you understand this, or would you like me to explain this to you in non-sycophantic terminology?

34 minutes ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

Except businesses are NOT investing, but are contracting their investments.

Do you understand this, or would you like me to explain this to you in non-sycophantic terminology?

I don’t need you to explain anything to me, as I know what I am doing and what I see others doing in the business and investment environments. This would not be second or third hand evidence like that produced in sham impeachments but first hand assessments.

Perhaps you should go check your W2 for accuracy or something and let those of us taking the risks in this economy come to our own judgements.

8 hours ago, stanpapi said:

If you ask the stanpapi's in the world, they would tell you it's an amazing economy, jobs are plentiful and that the business and investment environments are both great.

Your thoughts on the Obama presidency in these terms?