chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

Vanilla Ice negotiating the real estate deal that will house the presidential library.  Vanilla Ice.

My girlfriend is going to have a good laugh at my expense when I wake up and tell her about this dream.

• Haha 1

“Vanilla Ice ran it by Donald Jr.,” Arena said of the president’s eldest son. “He called me back and said, ‘Man, I think they’re really into it.’”

that bit very nearly split my sides right open. laughing so hard.

Apparently both Nilla and Jr are saying this never happened and they don't know each other.

7 minutes ago, pfife said:

Apparently both Nilla and Jr are saying this never happened and they don't know each other.

And Trump Sr doesn't know either one of them.  

• Haha 2

On 12/22/2019 at 9:22 PM, stanpapi said:

Not only did he sign off on sanctions, those sanctions stopped the work on the pipeline.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-sanctions-halt-work-on-russias-gas-pipeline-to-europe-11576929267

Aside from the following "Sanctions on Nord Stream 2 are a Win-Win for Putin":

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nord-stream-2-sanctions-win-170000547.html

What you have actually highlighted Stan, is NOT Trump being tough on Russia, but instead, more CORRUPT INTENTIONS by Trump.

Giuliani & Trump broomed out Yovanovich because she was pushing anti-corruption measures. Giuliani wanted Yovanovich out of the picture since he wanted to corrupt the Ukrainian natural gas company, Naftogaz, into hiring only Trump donor-led companies to provide services/ gas to Ukraine on no-bid (corrupt) contracts.

Trump is signing off on Russian sanctions for Nord Stream 2 because NS2 is a competitor to Trump's/ Giuliani's CORRUPT SCHEMES in Ukraine.

But thank you for playing Stan.

• Like 1

I know I'm no Mensa member, but I'm certain I'm smarter than this guy. I'm certain all of us here are smarter than this embarrassment.

"I know windmills very much! I've studied windmills."

15 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

I know I'm no Mensa member, but I'm certain I'm smarter than this guy. I'm certain all of us here are smarter than this embarrassment.

"I know windmills very much! I've studied windmills."

LOL - the Danes used 'windmills' to grind grain, and Donnie also tilts at them regularly, but for starters, if he actually had any familiarity with the machines used to generate power, he'd probably call them wind turbines, just like anyone else who really does know anything about them....¬¬

He lost his suit with a wind l farm near his golf course in Scotland. He was forced to pay court costs. Windmills are his mortal enemy

15 hours ago, CMRivdog said:

He lost his suit with a wind l farm near his golf course in Scotland. He was forced to pay court costs. Windmills are his mortal enemy

Just like the NFL.   He beat them in a lawsuit, sure, but for $3..............anything he does to slam the NFL has only to due with the fact that he couldn't join them and basically Pete Rozelle told him to his face they would never let him have a team (because his financial claims were vetted and Rozelle knew he was lying wildly about his worth).     The whole dust up had nothing to do with Colin Kaepernick.  

Of course explaining to Trumpsters that the edit was made in 2014 is like explains to them that their check and our invoice crossed in the mail.

Sometimes I’d gather talk to five year olds. They make more sense

53 minutes ago, CMRivdog said:

Of course explaining to Trumpsters that the edit was made in 2014 is like explains to them that their check and our invoice crossed in the mail.

Sometimes I’d gather talk to five year olds. They make more sense

One would think Trump would want to be edited out since he ended up filing bankruptcy and losing that hotel. 

1 minute ago, Motown Bombers said:

One would think Trump would want to be edited out since he ended up filing bankruptcy and losing that hotel. 

It was a good bankruptcy though.  All business men go bankrupt.  It's part of doing business.