chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

Wonder when Trump is going to do his job and protect America from terrorists.

1 hour ago, pfife said:

Wonder when Trump is going to do his job and protect America from terrorists.

Saudi Arabians are not terrorists.  They are useful to Trump.  

• Haha 1

I hate low flow devices with a passion.  I spent $6K on my new bathroom, friend prices, and I don’t use the shower because it’s low pressure.  I have to use my hand to brush the soap off. The water pressure won’t do it.  I use my shower in the basement that’s the old fashioned firehouse knock you out method.  That’s what you need in the morning. 

at work they have put in low flow water faucets in half the bathrooms.  I avoid them.  Again there’s not enough pressure to get all the soap off your hands.   I have to run it longer which I think defeats the purpose.

its stupid **** like that he can ***** about and some people go along with it as that what makes him a good president.  “See... he gets it... these wacky environmental people taking away our water pressure...” 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, chasfh said:

Mar-A-Lago needs plumbers. 

the man is so incoherent that even when there is the gist of an idea behind what he is trying to communicate it just turns into a mishmash. I *think* he is talking about national regs that require things like flow restricters on fixtures sold in states where water is plentiful and high percentages of municipal water are returned directly to the watershed - i.e. Michigan. I agree 100% that having my sink fixture flow restricted in MI really does nothing to save water but does waste a lot of my time when I need to fill a bucket at the kitchen tap to mop the floor. It required a pretty significant effort to parse that out of what Trump was talking about but I do think it was in there.....:confused:

President Scumbag offers more sympathy to the King of Saudi Arabia after one of his military shoots up an American Naval base than he does to Californians suffering through devastating forest fires................. 

19 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

Imagine if Biden said this.  

WTF is he talking about.

I can’t take much more of him.

50 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

WTF is he talking about.

I can’t take much more of him.

Aren't you using your "Mute" button?

I haven't heard a thing that Trump has said in about 25 years.

I mean... a word or two... but as soon as I hear his voice: either "mute", or switch the channel so fast my eyes blur...

• Like 1

And people wonder why American Jews generally dont like Trump, Exhibit 183654 and 183655...

6 hours ago, mtutiger said:

And people wonder why American Jews generally dont like Trump, Exhibit 183654 and 183655...

Of course, had you watched the entire address instead of a snippet from a partisan twitter poster, you would have known that he was roundly applauded throughout the address, including during his comments about moving the embassy to Jerusalem. During this particular comment, he was joking about the fact that many in the audience were real estate competitors of his and tough to deal with. He was not referring to them not being "nice people" in general. He also referred to everyone in the room as a "national treasure", by the way. 

Also, at 58:56 of this video, you can hear them all chanting "four more years".....lol.

1 hour ago, stanpapi said:

Of course, had you watched the entire address instead of a snippet from a partisan twitter poster, you would have known that he was roundly applauded throughout the address, including during his comments about moving the embassy to Jerusalem. During this particular comment, he was joking about the fact that many in the audience were real estate competitors of his and tough to deal with. He was not referring to them not being "nice people" in general. He also referred to everyone in the room as a "national treasure", by the way. 

Also, at 58:56 of this video, you can hear them all chanting "four more years".....lol.

He'll lose the Jewish vote by 50+ points next year, and the comment is emblematic of the problem he has with this group overall.

1 hour ago, mtutiger said:

He'll lose the Jewish vote by 50+ points next year, and the comment is emblematic of the problem he has with this group overall.

And “groups” in general 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mtutiger said:

Again, you didn't watch the full video to hear the best part: The largest Jewish organization in the country was screaming: "four more years". 

3 hours ago, stanpapi said:

Again, you didn't watch the full video to hear the best part: The largest Jewish organization in the country was screaming: "four more years". 

Was it a randomly chosen group that attended?  

2 hours ago, tiger337 said:

Was it a randomly chose group that attended?  

You'd have to ask the media. Of course, they never put cameras on the crowd at any of his speeches. That's one of the reasons you thought he was a lock to lose in 2016. You had no idea how many people were there. 

1 hour ago, stanpapi said:

You'd have to ask the media. Of course, they never put cameras on the crowd at any of his speeches. That's one of the reasons you thought he was a lock to lose in 2016. You had no idea how many people were there. 

Rally size is mostly irrelevant.  Clinton had small audiences and still won the popular vote.  Sanders had big rallies and didn't do so well.  

3 hours ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

A cherry-picked audience?

No! Never!

Cherry picked?  Are we talking about his party's with Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein?

• Like 1