chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

4 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

Maybe I am not understanding the story, but what did the students do wrong?  As I understand it they came here legally and went to this university because they believed it was a legitimate school and they would be able to extend their visa by going there.  

Attorneys for the students arrested said they were unfairly trapped by the U.S. government since the Department of Homeland Security had said on its website that the university was legitimate. An accreditation agency that was working with the U.S. on its sting operation also listed the university as legitimate. 

seems bush league to me

Nobody in the Big Orange Swamp comes close to living up the the standards of this man during Watergate

There is nothing wrong with this video, but I couldn't put it in the things that make me smile thread. :laugh:

46 minutes ago, tigerbomb13 said:

Not a cult

Those Republicans didn't like Lincoln for freeing the slaves.

I'm sure this will be another example of the left sticking their fingers in their ears and yelling "la la la"....

The Marist poll is non white adults at 33%, not likely black voters.  Also, the same Marist poll has his overall approval at 41%, so I guess Dems should be terrified.

Rasmussen provides pro-Republican polling results since time immemorial.  If you won't accept anything the NYT reports (and you don't), why would you expect anyone other than solid Republican voters to accept Rasmussen?  Honest question.

In any event, polls (other than Rasmussen) *consistently* have Trump approval rating 40 +/- 2%, but we are to believe he is at 33% with the black community?

2 hours ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

The Marist poll is non white adults at 33%, not likely black voters.  Also, the same Marist poll has his overall approval at 41%, so I guess Dems should be terrified.

Rasmussen provides pro-Republican polling results since time immemorial.  If you won't accept anything the NYT reports (and you don't), why would you expect anyone other than solid Republican voters to accept Rasmussen?  Honest question.

In any event, polls (other than Rasmussen) *consistently* have Trump approval rating 40 +/- 2%, but we are to believe he is at 33% with the black community?

Let's say he's only at 20% with african americans. No, let's cut it more than in half - let's say it's only 15%.

That's still a winner. 

31 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Let's say he's only at 20% with african americans. No, let's cut it more than in half - let's say it's only 15%.

That's still a winner. 

Approval is not the same as saying they they will vote for him.  There might approve someone else even more. 

17 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

Those Republicans didn't like Lincoln for seizing private property.

ftfy

2 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I like how Papi is so proud most blacks don't like Trump. 

Trump did get some votes from African American males as I recall.  I doubt that will happen in 2020.  Whatever weirdly "positive" image he had in the hip hop community will be gone.  Replaced with the legacy of Charlottesville.

Also, he has been sitting at 40% since a few months from taking office.

If, in fact, he has picked up black or minority voters, he has lost as many white voters.  His overall approval is unchanged.

9 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Trump did get some votes from African American males as I recall.  I doubt that will happen in 2020.  Whatever weirdly "positive" image he had in the hip hop community will be gone.  Replaced with the legacy of Charlottesville.

Hillary got 88% of the black vote which is pretty much in line with any Democrat not named Obama. Both Bush presidents got 10% of the black vote and Trump got 8%. He has underperformed most Republicans not going against Obama. 

Just now, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Also, he has been sitting at 40% since a few months from taking office.

If, in fact, he has picked up black or minority voters, he has lost as many white voters.  His overall approval is unchanged.

Considering white voters turnout more than black voters, this is even worse for Trump. 

1 minute ago, Motown Bombers said:

Hillary got 88% of the black vote which is pretty much in line with any Democrat not named Obama. Both Bush presidents got 10% of the black vote and Trump got 8%. He has underperformed most Republicans not going against Obama. 

He must have been very bad with African American females.

55 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I like how Papi is so proud most blacks don't like Trump. 

It would appear they are so busy working and enjoying their full employment that they haven't noticed that it was Trump, not obama, that did that for them. 

17 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

It would appear they are so busy working and enjoying their full employment that they haven't noticed that it was Trump, not obama, that did that for them. 

Stan, How many times do I have to explain to you the unemployment numbers from the last ten years? 

MW-GM078_black0_MG_20180706122237.png

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

Stan, How many times do I have to explain to you the unemployment numbers from the last ten years? 

MW-GM078_black0_MG_20180706122237.png

Sorry, I prefer full time jobs. 

2 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Thank god we elected Trump. Good graph. 

The graph shows that the # of full-time employed workers has increased steadily since 2010.  Yeah, I know math is hard.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1