chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

20 minutes ago, Oblong said:

It is a nice area.....

and I have family from Cookeville so I know it first hand.

What I would like to know is what rights am I losing as a white male heterosexual?

Well, seeing as you already live under Sharia Law, you won't be losing any rights as a white male heterosexual because you have no more rights to lose.

4 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

I enjoy visiting areas like that.  They are way more fun than yuppy areas.  I wouldn't want to live there.  

I was told that Gatlinburg is the most visited place in the country.  I doubted it at first but it makes sense since that area is basically in the center of the US East of the Mississippi... 

The area is beautiful but the main drag in Gatlinburg is a nightmare traffic wise.  But if you can get a place in the woods and visit the National Park it's got great hiking areas.  The appalachian trail runs through it.  We walked about a half mile just to say we "hiked it".

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Oblong said:

What I would like to know is what rights am I losing as a white male heterosexual?

None?

1 hour ago, tiger337 said:

"A white male country in this country has very few rights.  And he's getting took more every day"

That clip is hilarious but sad.  I am glad I live in Massachusetts.  

Guy says he has a right to his personal opinion othering and second classing entire groups of people, and sure, he does have that right. But not while he is working in his professional capacity at taxpayer expense, he doesn't. Because when he speaks in this capacity, he is speaking on behalf of the Sevier County government, and some of the tax dollars they survive on come from the same "queers" this guy is railing against. So unless Sevier County agrees with and publicly supports him on it, they've got to ****can him soon as possible.

Also, very telling that someone amened him toward the end. I figured this is a point of view he feels is endorsed by his church. Maybe once he gets fired he should apply to be a deacon in his church where he can mouth off about this to like-minded people all he wants.

13 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Whether or not his supporters get into it with anti-Trump protestors, it will be all over Fox News. Fox News is obsessed with "Obama's" Chicago.

13 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I remember when Kwame claimed he was being lynched when the lies were piling up and the Feds were closing in on him.

Will Trump go on TV and use the N-Word? We already know he's alleged to have done that behind the scenes.

5 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Will Trump go on TV and use the N-Word? We already know he's alleged to have done that behind the scenes.

If there is a way he can personally benefit from it, he will do it.  Otherwise, no.  

7 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Yes... and Lindsay wont care.

39 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

If there is a way he can personally benefit from it, he will do it.  Otherwise, no.  

Just an FYI, Trump using the N-Word was in response to Bombers comment about Trump being Kwame Kilpatrick. When Kwame was nearing the end of his mayoral tenure he went on to give the wildest State of the City address in Detroit I have ever heard, complete with dropping the N-Word on live TV.

That reminds me of the people who'd say things like "Well some slaves actually liked being there...."

My seventh grade Virginia Social Studies book said the slaves sang and danced and had a good time

A few years ago I read The Fifties, by David Halberstam.  In the civil right section I was floored by how things were up until that era.  It wasn't long ago.  

I'm not sure the general public understands just how bad things were and how recent those bad things not only happened but were condoned and done by the local governments. It wasn't rogue.  It was policy.

MAGA refers to the 50s decade.  So, MAGA wants to get back to when Blacks first started having a few rights. They don't want them doing anything important or mouthing off though.