chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

Just now, Oblong said:

I like how that article says "based in Delaware"....

like ignoring the fact that a lot of, if not most, major companies register in Deleware..

I'm personally fond of a bolded quote from the mulleted marauder Byron York is apparently proof or evidence of something other than Byron York running his mouth.

10 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Again, I didn't mention obama at all when I posted that. Trump has done better than every president since Reagan. 

You guys must have a real inferiority complex about the accomplishments (or lack thereof) of obama.

Playing dumb again?  Look at the chart and the end points.  The whole point of the chart is to make Trump look better than Obama by using artificial end points. 

8 minutes ago, Oblong said:

I like how that article says "based in Delaware"....

like ignoring the fact that a lot of, if not most, major companies register in Deleware..

Doesn't matter if they were registered in Delaware or somewhere else. Major donor to the campaign. You have a kid with Georgetown and Yale degrees and yet he couldn't get a job anywhere except with a major donor....that's just so believable. 

1 minute ago, tiger337 said:

Playing dumb again?  Look at the chart and the end points.  The whole point of the chart is to make Trump look better than Obama by using artificial end points. 

8 years is not exactly an artificial endpoint. obama ended lower than he started. But again, the point in posting the chart was not to bring up obama.

You guys just seem to have a huge issue about the deficiencies of his record, because you're the ones bringing him up, not me.

7 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

8 years is not exactly an artificial endpoint. obama ended lower than he started. But again, the point in posting the chart was not to bring up obama.

You guys just seem to have a huge issue about the deficiencies of his record, because you're the ones bringing him up, not me.

you literally posted a chart with him on it

Also, if "bringing someone up" means "you have a huge issue about the deficiencies of his record", then your posts clearly mean you have a huge issue about the deficiencies about your guy.    

2 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Stop playing dumb.  Anybody who is as smart as you claim to be should be able to see how deceptive the chart is.  

Just now, tiger337 said:

Stop playing dumb.  Anybody who is as smart as you claim to be should be able to see how deceptive the chart is.  

Silly me. Having a massive line heading skyward going into an election year is certainly not what you want as a candidate....

1 minute ago, stanpapi said:

Silly me. Having a massive line heading skyward going into an election year is certainly not what you want as a candidate....

But it still represents a smaller percentage gain than 2011-2016.  

But it still represents a smaller percentage gain than 2011-2016.  

Here we go with percentages again. The middle class cares about real dollars, not percentages. And they have, on average, $5,000 more real dollars with Trump than without him. 

2 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Here we go with percentages again. The middle class cares about real dollars, not percentages. And they have, on average, $5,000 more real dollars with Trump than without him. 

it's median, not average.  Try learning analytics.

Furthermore, you don't know how much they'd have without him.  Try learning analytics.

Also, Obama wasn't president in 2008.

5 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

which is same amount they gained in the period I am talking about.  

which is same amount they gained in the period I am talking about.  

Line to the sky in an election year my friend.....when you're all wondering what went wrong (again) next November, you can remember this, among several other data points. 

Line to the sky in an election year my friend.....when you're all wondering what went wrong (again) next November, you can remember this, among several other data points. 

It doesn't matter what kind of year it is.  It is still arbitrary end points.   

Just now, tiger337 said:

It doesn't matter what kind of year it is.  It is still arbitrary end points.   

So you are saying it doesn't matter that the middle class have much more cash in their pocket going into an election year?

Wow, this could be more fun than I thought next year....

And here go again.

Two pages wasted on rebutting the dishonest nonsense that Stan posts.

Why?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

It's not an election year, nor does that line reflect an election year. 

Also Obama wasn't president in 2008.

So you are saying it doesn't matter that the middle class have much more cash in their pocket going into an election year?

Wow, this could be more fun than I thought next year....

Those voters who are fooled by arbitrary end points will be impressed.  

Those voters who have cash in their pockets will be impressed.  

Fixed that one. 

If you live in a world of investigate to find a crime when one doesn't exist vs. the real world where people have more money in their pockets, I can see where this could be confusing. 

7 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Fixed that one. 

If you live in a world of investigate to find a crime when one doesn't exist vs. the real world where people have more money in their pockets, I can see where this could be confusing. 

I am not investigating a crime.  Remember, I have barely mentioned Russia or Ukraine.  I am here to talk about how Trump's mental health problems and complete lack of morals makes him unfit to be President.  That doesn't change no matter how much you cook the numbers.  It's pretty silly to assume that wages would not have gone up  at all if Trump had not been elected when they already had been going up for six years.  

22 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

I am not investigating a crime.  Remember, I have barely mentioned Russia or Ukraine.  I am here to talk about how Trump's mental health problems and complete lack of morals makes him unfit to be President.  That doesn't change no matter how much you cook the numbers.  It's pretty silly to assume that wages would not have gone up  at all if Trump had not been elected when they already had been going up for six years.  

We will be voting on Trump in 2020, not obama. The obama economy cratered and then came back to a level below where he started. Trump has a record of it going up significantly from when he took office. If that continues on the same or close to the same trajectory, he's going to be hard to beat.

26 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

We will be voting on Trump in 2020, not obama. The obama economy cratered and then came back to a level below where he started. Trump has a record of it going up significantly from when he took office. If that continues on the same or close to the same trajectory, he's going to be hard to beat.

LMAO you probably think that because you thought he was president in 2008.   Nice ahistorical word salad.

1 hour ago, smr-nj said:

And here go again.

Two pages wasted on rebutting the dishonest nonsense that Stan posts.

Why?

Because it is the same BS that millions of people around the country buy into.  

30 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Right, because Obama had already set it motion!  What happened to the five percent growth you were predicting under Trump?  The moron brags about a huge tax cut for the wealthy which he had little to do with and growth is still sitting Around 2%.