chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

1 minute ago, stanpapi said:

I didnt' say anything about obama when I posted this. 

What's your point?

2 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Correct.

One's a Trump, so their actions must be virtuous at all times. And the other is a Democrat, and all Democrats are evil.

Hypocrite.

I'm not the one that compared the two of them. The comparison was made and I presented factually different information that distinguishes their situations. 

I'm not the one that compared the two of them. The comparison was made and I presented factually different information that distinguishes their situations. 

Distinction without a difference.

1 minute ago, mtutiger said:

What's your point?

The point in posting it? The point in posting it was to give you all another factual data point as to why Trump will win in 2020. So that the next day after the election, when you're all speechless again, you can go back and say "maybe the middle class thing really did mean something"

Distinction without a difference.

One kid went to work for her family business, didn't do coke and get kicked out of the military.

The other kid got handed a job by one of this father's largest donors and did do coke and get kicked out of the military. He also just apologized for "poor judgment" on tv.

Just now, stanpapi said:

One kid went to work for her family business...

And again, this makes absolutely zero difference to me. If anything, it's worse.

And again, this makes absolutely zero difference to me. If anything, it's worse.

So you think going to work for your family business is worse than your father getting you your job because the company that hired you supported him politically? I mean, there's a reason he's known as quidproquojoe.

You're struggling this morning.....

6 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

One kid went to work for her family business, didn't do coke and get kicked out of the military.

The other kid got handed a job by one of this father's largest donors and did do coke and get kicked out of the military. He also just apologized for "poor judgment" on tv.

How do you know she didn't do coke?  

I like how one "joined the family business" but the other one was 'handed' a job.

Ivanka and Eric and Jr were all "handed" jobs.   Did they join the military?   They're a bunch of whores, literally and figuratively.

One went to work for her family business...,AND used her father’s positions to get licenses from a foreign power. 

Somebody forgot about the second half of the equation.

Just now, Oblong said:

How do you know she didn't do coke?  

I like how one "joined the family business" but the other one was 'handed' a job.

Ivanka and Eric and Jr were all "handed" jobs.   Did they join the military?   They're a bunch of whores, literally and figuratively.

There's a difference between a father paying his kids to work at his company (a company they now run, by the way) and a father encouraging a major donor to hire his kid. Trump took it out of his own pocket. Joe took it out of someone else's pocket....like he always does.

1 minute ago, CMRivdog said:

One went to work for her family business...,AND used her father’s positions to get licenses from a foreign power. 

Somebody forgot about the second half of the equation.

Not to mention her husbands getting loans for his failing real estate enterprises because of Daddy In Law 

1 minute ago, CMRivdog said:

Not to mention her husbands getting loans for his failing real estate enterprises because of Daddy In Law 

You mean the licenses that went to the company she left?

The failing business she shut down 18 months after getting the licenses because Daddy was President 

10 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

There's a difference between a father paying his kids to work at his company (a company they now run, by the way) and a father encouraging a major donor to hire his kid. Trump took it out of his own pocket. Joe took it out of someone else's pocket....like he always does.

Where's the link for this accusation?

1 hour ago, stanpapi said:

Image result for Trump Middle Class boom

Wonder why RNC fundraising is through the roof....

Another one of those things that was already rising before Trump.  Look at 2011-2016.  There was a 10% increase.  Obama wins again!

1 minute ago, tiger337 said:

Another one of those things that was already rising before Trump.  Look at 2011-2016.

October 2017 is the actual end point to be examining.

1 minute ago, pfife said:

Where's the link for this accusation?

quidproquojoe.com and the New Yorker, July 1, 2019. 

"After a year at Georgetown, Hunter transferred to Yale Law, where he completed his degree, in 1996. Then he returned to Wilmington with Kathleen and Naomi. Joe Biden was running for reëlection in the Senate, and he appointed Hunter as his deputy campaign manager. Hunter rented an apartment close to his father’s campaign headquarters, and also got a job as a lawyer with MBNA America, a banking holding company based in Delaware, which was one of the largest donors to his father’s campaigns. At the age of twenty-six, Hunter, who was earning more than a hundred thousand dollars and had received a signing bonus, was making nearly as much money as his father. In January, 1998, the conservative reporter and columnist Byron York wrote, in The American Spectator, “Certainly lots of children of influential parents end up in very good jobs. But the Biden case is troubling. After all, this is a senator who for years has sermonized against what he says is the corrupting influence of money in politics.

hahahahahahahahah

that's freakin hilarious

I bet he did that when he was VP in 2008 right chief?

2 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

Another one of those things that was already rising before Trump.  Look at 2011-2016.  There was a 10% increase.  Obama wins again!

Again, I didn't mention obama at all when I posted that. Trump has done better than every president since Reagan. 

You guys must have a real inferiority complex about the accomplishments (or lack thereof) of obama.

1 minute ago, pfife said:

hahahahahahahahah

that's freakin hilarious

Georgetown and Yale...could have gotten a job anywhere...but instead he goes to a major donor? 

Riiiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhttttt.

Again, I didn't mention obama at all when I posted that. Trump has done better than every president since Reagan. 

You guys must have a real inferiority complex about the accomplishments (or lack thereof) of obama.

it mentions obama and you posted it

Just now, stanpapi said:

Georgetown and Yale...could have gotten a job anywhere...but instead he goes to a major donor? 

Riiiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhttttt.

feel free to post a link to the accusation

Just now, pfife said:

feel free to post a link to the accusation

I need to go find an article about the analytical deficiencies of middle managers...

2 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

I need to go find an article about the analytical deficiencies of middle managers...

Or you could post evidence for your accusations

I like how that article says "based in Delaware"....

like ignoring the fact that a lot of, if not most, major companies register in Deleware..