chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

19 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Actually, his comment prompted me to look at the files I had because I haven't changed it in a while, but I didn't change it for him. I came across the new one and liked it because it is an animated gif that gets a very simple point across. 

I have no problem with your new gif.  It's sad that you worship the guy, but it's not offensive and unpatriotic like the other one.  

1 minute ago, tiger337 said:

I have no problem with your new gif.  It's sad that you worship the guy, but it's not offensive and unpatriotic like the other one.  

I definitely have others you probably wouldn't like as much. I can't promise you they won't make an appearance. 

1 minute ago, stanpapi said:

I definitely have others you probably wouldn't like as much. I can't promise you they won't make an appearance. 

Right, because you are a troll who comes here to irritate people.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

Right, because you are a troll who comes here to irritate people.  

No, I post an alternate view. Perhaps you find it irritating because I've been right, while you all scurry along on to the next baseless allegation. 

3 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

No, I post an alternate view. Perhaps you find it irritating because I've been right, while you all scurry along on to the next baseless allegation. 

You do not state  good views.  You just repeat talking points and conspiracy theories from Fox News and other right wing whacko sites..  I am not impressed that you predicted a Trump victory.  You always predict Republican victories.   You predicted Obama would lose in 2012 LOL.  You also predicted that the Republicans would keep the House in 2016.  How is that working out for you?

Also, I have said very little about Russia or Ukraine.  My main contention all along has been that Trump is not mentally healthy enough to be in the position he is in and I have consistently stayed with that story. In fact, his mental fitness just keeps getting worse.   They should have called for the 25th Amendment a long time ago.  Everybody in congress knows this, but they are all cowards.   

35 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

He's just a realist, bros. 

13 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

You do not state  good views.  You just repeat talking points and conspiracy theories from Fox News and other right wing whacko sites..  I am not impressed that you predicted a Trump victory.  You always predict Republican victories.   You predicted Obama would lose in 2012 LOL.  You also predicted that the Republicans would keep the House in 2016.  How is that working out for you?

Also, I have said very little about Russia or Ukraine.  My main contention all along has been that Trump is not mentally healthy enough to be in the position he is in and I have consistently stayed with that story. In fact, his mental fitness just keeps getting worse.   They should have called for the 25th Amendment a long time ago.  Everybody in congress knows this, but they are all cowards.   

You have no basis in fact to assess his mental fitness- all you have is an opinion, which you are entitled to.  

You want to know what is conspiracy? Conspiracy is saying you want to impeach a president the day after he takes office. Conspiracy is making up a ridiculous investigation and wasting everyone's time for 2+ years. Conspiracy is lying in front of congress about a transcript the white house already released. Conspiracy is not putting out full interviews and evidence when you claim to want to "get to the bottom" of things. Conspiracy is flimsy witnesses who can't remember anything about their story and are shredded when actually pressed (Dr. Ford). Conspiracy is not allowing public testimony because it doesn't support your bogus investigation. And on and on. 

I've provided plenty of evidence here with regard to the ongoing investigation by Durham and DOJ.  All the crap all of you here on the board have eagerly bought into without the slightest bit of skepticism has amounted to a steaming pile of nothing. And you know what? There is a reason the D's are flailing away to try to find anything that will stick to Trump. From Russia to tax returns to stormy to Ukraine to whatever else they've spewed. And when it comes out, it's going to be hard to ignore.

OJ was a conspiracy cuz they couldnt prove he done it. 

So am I to understand that the GOP is being mad heads at the NBA for doing exactly what their president is doing?

Maybe the NBA should ask China to investigate the Bidens, that would make everyone not care

On 10/9/2019 at 1:03 AM, stanpapi said:

You have no basis in fact to assess his mental fitness- all you have is an opinion, which you are entitled to.  

When I see a massive oil puddle on my driveway and smoke is coming from under the hood, I know there is something wrong with my car (I stole this).  There is something seriously wrong with your boy.  

On 10/9/2019 at 12:17 AM, stanpapi said:

I was impressed with how you nailed Jeff Sessions flipping the script and Flynn rescinding his guilty plea. 

• Thanks 1

Narrator:

It was NOT a spur of the moment decision; he had planned on fukking them over for a long while

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RatkoVarda said:

Narrator:

It was NOT a spur of the moment decision; he had planned on fukking them over for a long while

OMG. ?  Bastards

No more endless wars in the Middle East.

Also, new US troops will be deployed to Saudi Arabia to do the bidding of Khashoggi's killer.

1 minute ago, RatkoVarda said:

No more endless wars in the Middle East.

Also, new US troops will be deployed to Saudi Arabia to do the bidding of Khashoggi's killer.

Well, they did help us at Normandy.

22 minutes ago, pfife said:

Typical... his signature thing... doesn't work.

Just like everything else in his life.

Confirmed.

In different times, probably would be considered an act of war.

• Thanks 1

On 10/11/2019 at 6:45 PM, mtutiger said:

Confirmed.

In different times, probably would be considered an act of war.

Confirmed by whom?   Stars and Stripes is reporting that it consisted of one shell which landed several hundred yards from the US encampment.    Look, I am no fan of Trump's screwing over the Kurds, like nearly every administration before him.  But "act of war," is not appropriate to this event.  At least not relative to the U.S.