chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

2 hours ago, stanpapi said:

Interesting comment about stealing from children....you know, since the dumbocrat mayor of atlantic city just resigned for stealing money from children.

This is the kind of crap comment the left makes all the time. The strategy is "accuse them of doing what we do". Projection at its finest.

And more "but what about the dems". We are talking about the president of the US, not the mayor of Atlanta. Stop deflecting. 

37 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Also, can we not turn the board into instagram? 

THANK you. 

Hey, ppl posting all these damn memes.

Read the Mueller report on the origin of most of those things. Created by troll farms to drive division on both sides of the aisle.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yoda said:

And more "but what about the dems". We are talking about the president of the US, not the mayor of Atlanta. Stop deflecting. 

Uh, it was Atlantic City.

And you posed a hypothetical about the President stealing from children, which has no basis in fact. In response, I gave you an actual article documenting the resignation of a D mayor of a major city because he actually DID steal from children. 

That's called reporting the truth. 

20 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Uh, it was Atlantic City.

And you posed a hypothetical about the President stealing from children, which has no basis in fact. In response, I gave you an actual article documenting the resignation of a D mayor of a major city because he actually DID steal from children. 

That's called reporting the truth. 

That's different because Trump has no history in Atlantic City.  

2 hours ago, stanpapi said:

This is false. They spend 100% of their time on hoaxes now. 

Do you know what a hoax is Stan?  Or do you just parrot everything that you leader says without thinking?  

53 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

Do you know what a hoax is Stan?  Or do you just parrot everything that you leader says without thinking?  

You are actually better positioned to tell me what it is. I mean, you and the rest of the board did nothing but fall for it for 2+ years.

this is gone far beyond boring. I don't whether it would be better to ban the troll, or just all you dummies who won't stop feeding him.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, stanpapi said:

I don't worship the guy at all and I've said many times that I would never make some of the personal choices he has made. That said, I strongly support his policies and what he's tried to do to move our country in the right direction. If he wasn't successful I wouldn't support him. It's really that simple.

There's one very important thing that remains for him to do. If he leaves the presidency without doing it I won't consider him to be nearly as successful as he could have been. 

Trump’s only “policies” are to undo the entirety of the Barack Obama administration, and to imprison and torture as many immigrants as they can manage to, because red hats hate Obama and immigrants in equal measure, and Trump’s popularity depends on red hats.

Anyhow, I don’t trust anyone who says they are huge supporters of Donald Trump but would never model their behavior after his, because the main appeal of Donald Trump is his behavior. Plus, that is exactly what a liar would say, anyway, and the key attribute Donald Trump models is lying, frequently for no other reason than for kicks.

2 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Trump’s only “policies” are to undo the entirety of the Barack Obama administration, and to imprison and torture as many immigrants as they can manage to, because red hats hate Obama and immigrants in equal measure, and Trump’s popularity depends on red hats.

Trump cares about one thing above all - winning. Red hats were Trump’s only path to victory in 2016, so he adopted the policies and stereotypes needed to bring those votes in his fold. If Trump had seen a way to be nominated as a Democrat, I’m fairly certain his policies would be quite different than what they are today. 

2020 is red hat or bust for Trump. There’s no turning back now. 

2 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

Trump cares about one thing above all - winning. Red hats were Trump’s only path to victory in 2016, so he adopted the policies and stereotypes needed to bring those votes in his fold. If Trump had seen a way to be nominated as a Democrat, I’m fairly certain his policies would be quite different than what they are today. 

You’re correct to the letter, and I would only add that Trump went all in on red hats in 2016, anyway, so there could never be any other way for him.

57 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

This his true.  He has no real vision or policies and does not give a crap about America.  The possible exception might be trade even though I don't think he really knows how it works.   

3 hours ago, chasfh said:

Anyhow, I don’t trust anyone who says they are huge supporters of Donald Trump but would never model their behavior after his, because the main appeal of Donald Trump is his behavior. Plus, that is exactly what a liar would say, anyway, and the key attribute Donald Trump models is lying, frequently for no other reason than for kicks.

Huh? The main appeal of Trump is his behavior? 

No. It's his policies. 

By the way, best black and latino employment numbers in....forever. I guess minorities are all now prisoners in their jobs?

1 minute ago, CMRivdog said:

And I bet you the vast majority of the “paybacks” are not going to the farms who need them but to big business conglomerates 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, stanpapi said:

Huh? The main appeal of Trump is his behavior? 

No. It's his policies. 

By the way, best black and latino employment numbers in....forever. I guess minorities are all now prisoners in their jobs?

Huh? yourself.

It's his behavior, and even the red hats themselves will say as much.

I'll ignore your whatabout since that's not at issue here.