chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

26 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

I don't worship the guy at all and I've said many times that I would never make some of the personal choices he has made. That said, I strongly support his policies and what he's tried to do to move our country in the right direction. If he wasn't successful I wouldn't support him. It's really that simple.

There's one very important thing that remains for him to do. If he leaves the presidency without doing it I won't consider him to be nearly as successful as he could have been. 

You constantly defend every vile thing he does and says.  You believe everything he says regardless of how dumb it is.  You push new conspiracy theories every day supporting him.  That sounds like worship to me.  

1 minute ago, tiger337 said:

You constantly defend every vile thing he does and says.  You believe everything he says regardless of how dumb it is.  You push new conspiracy theories every day supporting him.  That sounds like worship to me.  

You mean dumb things like pushing a russia hoax for 2+ years? Dumb things like making **** up about a supreme court nominee that the star witness can't even remember? You mean dumb things like reading a fake transcript in front of congress after the real one is pre-emptively released by the white house? You mean dumb things like conducting a faux impeachment inquiry for no reason other than all your candidates suck and you know they don't have a prayer? You mean dumb things like consistently planting false rumors with the media (i.e., your party's PR firm) that are consistently proven wrong? 

There are an awful lot of people that don't like Donald Trump personally or his style. But then when you look at the other side, it's pretty clear they are so bat**** crazy that Donald Trump even looks like a saint in comparison.

42 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

I don't worship the guy at all and I've said many times that I would never make some of the personal choices he has made. That said, I strongly support his policies and what he's tried to do to move our country in the right direction. If he wasn't successful I wouldn't support him. It's really that simple.

There's one very important thing that remains for him to do. If he leaves the presidency without doing it I won't consider him to be nearly as successful as he could have been. 

Get caught doing coke? Stealing money from disabled children? Make sure America is full of only white people? Go back in time and beg Hitler to investigate all his enemies? 

11 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Get caught doing coke? Stealing money from disabled children? Make sure America is full of only white people? Go back in time and beg Hitler to investigate all his enemies? 

Interesting comment about stealing from children....you know, since the dumbocrat mayor of atlantic city just resigned for stealing money from children.

This is the kind of crap comment the left makes all the time. The strategy is "accuse them of doing what we do". Projection at its finest.

1 hour ago, stanpapi said:

lashing out? You mean like you've done since he was elected? The whining, the all caps, the nastiness in your responses, the classless way in which you respond? You mean desperation like that? 

You voted for this discourse Stan.

You voted for "telling it like it is". You voted for this corrupt administration. You voted for "Woo Hoo, no more PC!!! I HATE PC!!!". You voted for the rise of White Nationalism and racism. You voted for "trade wars are easy to win". You voted for the incessant lying. The BS conspiracy theories. You voted SPECIFICALLY for the responses I've given you. You voted for screwing 25 million people out of their health insurance and the lie that "I'm going to replace Obamacare with SOMETHING BETTER!" because we all knew he was full of ****, but neither he nor you even care. You voted for stripping $1 trillion out of Social Security and Medicare because it means more money in your pocket and screw everybody else... that's just your politics.

There is something called having a "Social Conscience" Stan. Some successful people with gobs of money have it. But I know that you do not, as you don't even know what that term means...

So you need to look in the mirror before you comment on anyone's discourse Stan. Take a long hard look. Your ego seems to be blinding you to reality though, so I doubt you'll give an honest assessment of what you see in the mirror. And not from the self-centered nihilistic drivel you perpetuate in the posts that I'm seeing. So I doubt it.

As for desperation... I have a 40-year hatred of the deuchebag called Donald Trump. But... that isn't desperation, it's hatred of a corrupt, lying sleazebag that has been ******* people over his entire life.

No... the desperation I'm talking about is that you can see the writing on the wall... whether you want to admit it or not. Trump is going to be flushed down the toilet, and you're upset about it, so you're lashing out at every single Democrat, multiple posters on this board... And I know you cannot see reality because you are posting exactly as a desperate Trumptard would, trying to distract, dissemble, BS, "whatabout".... You're desperately pulling any string you can get your hands on trying to find a way out for Trump to continue as President because yes, he is your hero. He's doing exactly what you want him to do.

Including reducing everyone's discourse to a level that you, hypocritically, are now whining about just a few posts after whining about the pussification of society.

Don't be a ***** Stan. You reap what you sow.

PS: If AOC were nominated as the Democratic candidate for President... she'd whip Trump by the same numbers I gave you earlier.. .324 to 214. You've lost 2020. Completely. No matter who the Dem nominee is...

5 minutes ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

You voted for this discourse Stan.

You voted for "telling it like it is". You voted for this corrupt administration. You voted for "Woo Hoo, no more PC!!! I HATE PC!!!". You voted for the rise of White Nationalism and racism. You voted for "trade wars are easy to win". You voted for the incessant lying. The BS conspiracy theories. You voted SPECIFICALLY for the responses I've given you. You voted for screwing 25 million people out of their health insurance and the lie that "I'm going to replace Obamacare with SOMETHING BETTER!" because we all knew he was full of ****, but neither he nor you even care. You voted for stripping $1 trillion out of Social Security and Medicare because it means more money in your pocket and screw everybody else... that's just your politics.

There is something called having a "Social Conscience" Stan. Some successful people with gobs of money have it. But I know that you do not, as you don't even know what that term means...

So you need to look in the mirror before you comment on anyone's discourse Stan. Take a long hard look. Your ego seems to be blinding you to reality though, so I doubt you'll give an honest assessment of what you see in the mirror. And not from the self-centered nihilistic drivel you perpetuate in the posts that I'm seeing. So I doubt it.

As for desperation... I have a 40-year hatred of the deuchebag called Donald Trump. But... that isn't desperation, it's hatred of a corrupt, lying sleazebag that has been ******* people over his entire life.

No... the desperation I'm talking about is that you can see the writing on the wall... whether you want to admit it or not. Trump is going to be flushed down the toilet, and you're upset about it, so you're lashing out at every single Democrat, multiple posters on this board... And I know you cannot see reality because you are posting exactly as a desperate Trumptard would, trying to distract, dissemble, BS, "whatabout".... You're desperately pulling any string you can get your hands on trying to find a way out for Trump to continue as President because yes, he is your hero. He's doing exactly what you want him to do.

Including reducing everyone's discourse to a level that you, hypocritically, are now whining about just a few posts after whining about the pussification of society.

Don't be a ***** Stan. You reap what you sow.

My god Trump is just playing you lefties like an absolute fiddle. I absolutely love it. We finally got someone who called out the decades of money grabs and ridiculously failed policies- and none of you can handle that. You were used to plain vanilla punching bag Republicans. And now that you have someone fighting back, you don't know how to handle it. It's a beautiful thing to watch.

As for your diatribe....two comments:

1. I don't lash out at dumbocrats. I post and you guys attack me. You've been doing all the 'lashing'. Your posts are full of anger, froth and hate. You can't handle an alternate view, much less discuss an alternate view. This is why you fit the phrase "pussification of society" to an absolute tee. 

2. As for a social conscience, yeah, I have one. I am very interested in keeping kooks with the type of mentality you just exhibited out of office. That's my social conscience. 

17 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

My god Trump is just playing you lefties like an absolute fiddle...

Comical. Trump is ramming his foot so far down his mouth that once he's out of office in 2020 or January 2021, he's going bankrupt again shortly thereafter. He's the most toxic person on the planet. You're able to comprehend this? Or would you like me to speak more slowly and spell it out for you A to Z, as I always do with typical Trumptard Morons?

17 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

... two comments:

1. (A) I don't lash out at dumbocrats. (B) You can't handle an alternate view, much less discuss an alternate view. 

2. .... 

1. (A) You're a liar. That's exactly what you do. What the **** does "dumbocrats" mean exactly Stan? You rip every Democrat with a steam of vile hatred, and you rip Romney and any other Republican who doesn't suck up enough to Trump to your specifications. That makes you a suck-up Stan. Exactly what everyone here is saying. You're a lemming. A sycophant. A blind sheep following Pied Piper Trump along your merry fascist footpath. You're sucking up to him right now. And you're going to suck up to him even when he's going over the cliff because you just can't see it. You're blinded by your own sycophancy, ego, stupidity, and utter lack of social conscience. This is why you fit the phrase "pussification of society" to an absolute tee. (B) I'm perfectly fine with alternate points of view. But if I smell BS, I call BS. I'm not interested in the "flat earth society", I will call them ******* morons to their face. You're just pussying out because you're sucking up to a Moron and I'm calling you out for being exactly that, a Moron. And then you start crying and whining about it. Pussification indeed.

2. Yeah, just like I said... you have no idea what that term even means.

6 minutes ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

Comical. Trump is ramming his foot so far down his mouth that once he's out of office in 2020 or January 2021, he's going bankrupt again shortly thereafter. He's the most toxic person on the planet. You're able to comprehend this? Or would you like me to speak more slowly and spell it out for you A to Z, as I always do with typical Trumptard Morons?

1. (A) You're a liar. That's exactly what you do. What the **** does "dumbocrats" mean exactly Stan? You rip every Democrat with a steam of vile hatred, and you rip Romney and any other Republican who doesn't suck up enough to Trump to your specifications. That makes you a suck-up Stan. Exactly what everyone here is saying. You're a lemming. A sycophant. A blind sheep following Pied Piper Trump along your merry fascist footpath. You're sucking up to him right now. And you're going to suck up to him even when he's going over the cliff because you just can't see it. You're blinded by your own sycophancy, ego, stupidity, and utter lack of social conscience. This is why you fit the phrase "pussification of society" to an absolute tee. (B) I'm perfectly fine with alternate points of view. But if I smell BS, I call BS. I'm not interested in the "flat earth society", I will call them ******* morons to their face. You're just pussying out because you're sucking up to a Moron and I'm calling you out for being exactly that, a Moron. And then you start crying and whining about it. Pussification indeed.

2. Yeah, just like I said... you have no idea what that term even means.

The best advice I can give you is to look into an anger management program, at least through January, 2025...

PS: FYI Stan: I'm an Independent. I listen to both sides, I listen to all sides that are worthy of respect.

Liars and corrupt POS and extremists filled with hatred are not worthy of respect. I want my old Republicans back so I can hear actual real workable conservative ideas and compare them to real, actual workable Democratic ideas and make the best decisions based on the best ideas, regardless of where they come from.

Trump's F.U. Politics aren't that. Flush him down the toilet with the rest of the White Trash ****, where he belongs, inside a septic tank.

4 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

The best advice I can give you is to look into an anger management program, at least through January, 2025.

I'm already dancing in the streets Stan. He isn't even going to make it to next November...

Trump is going down down down: "The only way to fix it is to flush it all away."

2 minutes ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

PS: FYI Stan: I'm an Independent. I listen to both sides, I listen to all sides that are worthy of respect.

Liars and corrupt POS and extremists filled with hatred are not worthy of respect. I want my old Republicans back so I can hear actual real workable conservative ideas and compare them to real, actual workable Democratic ideas and make the best decisions based on the best ideas, regardless of where they come from.

Trump's F.U. Politics aren't that. Flush him down the toilet with the rest of the White Trash ****, where he belongs, inside a septic tank.

This is false. They spend 100% of their time on hoaxes now. 

Just now, stanpapi said:

This is false. They spend 100% of their time on hoaxes now. 

Oh... Trump's Republicans, right?

Now we're talking about Trump's lies, hoaxes, stream of BS, and other such things...! Awesome. What other lies/ propaganda do you want to spew Stan?

Just now, 84 Lives!!! said:

Oh... Trump's Republicans, right?

Now we're talking about Trump's lies, hoaxes, stream of BS, and other such things...! Awesome. What other lies/ propaganda do you want to spew Stan?

If you type "C...V...S" and then ".com" into your browser, you can check to see if they have your meds.