chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

10 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

Graham wouldn't surprise me at all.

Bolton's replacement will be an idiot graveler like Graham.

I'd bet on Perry, Pompeo, or Mnuchin being next to leave.  Pence is the fig leaf to Evangelicals, Ivanka, Jared, and Melania are family, Miller is one of the chief MAWA policy makers, Carson is the token black, DeVos runs a department Trump doesn't give a **** about, and KellyAnne and Hannity are the top ***-kissing syncophants.

Mnuchin could be one to go soon because if the economy starts to dive and Steve won't do what Trump wants, or simply wants to blame someone, then he'll fire him.

2 minutes ago, Oblong said:

Mnuchin could be one to go soon because if the economy starts to dive and Steve won't do what Trump wants, or simply wants to blame someone, then he'll fire him.

I had the same thought.  Out of the three names I mentioned, I'd put my money on Mnuchin being the first one to go given the trajectory of the economy.

The Munchkin is a swine banker, you can't trust him.  He would be replaced with another swine bankster.  Same as it has always been.  So it don't matter.

2 hours ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Oh, please let these two idiots twitter bicker for a week.

So it begins

Wilbur Ross should have been canned 36 times already, and that was before he threatened to fire people at NOAA if they didn't affirm the president's lies.  I'd say he would be next to go, but he's weathered so much, why would it change now?

20 minutes ago, VegasTiger said:

So it begins

I can't wait for the Trump tweet about Bolton where he says this is totally false and that Bolton was a low-rent, lazy, dishonest, NSA anyways. Also, how he never liked the guy and only hired him out of pity. #OnlyTheBestPeople

1 hour ago, Euphdude said:

I'd bet on Perry, Pompeo, or Mnuchin being next to leave.  Pence is the fig leaf to Evangelicals, Ivanka, Jared, and Melania are family, Miller is one of the chief MAWA policy makers, Carson is the token black, DeVos runs a department Trump doesn't give a **** about, and KellyAnne and Hannity are the top ***-kissing syncophants.

Pompeo is Damian Thorn. 

Teenage_Damien_Thorn.jpg

3 minutes ago, pfife said:

******* a dude, pretty good

Same guy that broke into Taylor Swift’s house (who took off his shoes, so he wouldn’t make a mess).

People need to get a purpose. 😕

2 hours ago, smr-nj said:

Same guy that broke into Taylor Swift’s house (who took off his shoes, so he wouldn’t make a mess).

People need to get a purpose. 😕

that's not nearly as cool as vandalizing Trump's golf course

• Haha 1

On 9/9/2019 at 7:00 PM, CMRivdog said:

All those people who probably needed showers anyway now standing in 88 degrees with the Eastern North Carolina humidity,

No wonder they are soaked, and they stink too

When will the cries of voter fraud come now that the dems got swept in both house races tonight? 

55 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

When will the cries of voter fraud come now that the dems got swept in both house races tonight? 

I'm guessing that the Dems are overjoyed at losing by two in a district (NC-9) that Trump won by 12 in 2016.

Extrapolate that out statewide, and you could see that Trump very well could lose NC in 2020

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mtutiger said:

I'm guessing that the Dems are overjoyed at losing by two in a district (NC-9) that Trump won by 12 in 2016.

Extrapolate that out statewide, and you could see that Trump very well could lose NC in 2020

Remember there is no moral victory in Trump World because they are bullies.  They only see dominance and submission.  This is their worldview.  So, the key to defeating them is to stomp on their necks and do not stop.  Only when you have occupied their country and smashed their icons do the Nazis de-nazifiy.  And even then some of them will scuttle off into the third world as Swiss businessmen. 

7 hours ago, mtutiger said:

wonder what it means for Graham?

7 hours ago, mtutiger said:

The Trump Administration also campaigned heavily in those districts, which is something they won’t be able to do - and shouldn’t do given Trump’s unpopularity in so many swing districts - for every House GOP candidate in 2020. 

The GOP can celebrate short term, but the long term trends should disturbing to them and to Trump. 

15 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

The Trump Administration also campaigned heavily in those districts, which is something they won’t be able to do - and shouldn’t do given Trump’s unpopularity in so many swing districts - for every House GOP candidate in 2020. 

The GOP can celebrate short term, but the long term trends should disturbing to them and to Trump. 

Right. A great example from 2017 would have been Georgia-6... I seem to remember some football spiking when Karen Handel (R) knocked off John Ossoff (D), who dramatically improved D margins in the district. She then proceeded to lose in the Midterms to the D candidate.

IOW, you gotta look at the trends as well. And how it fits into the larger picture.