chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

Fyi Mexico is a hostile foreign power

But not Russia who interfered with the US election. This is like Wag The Dog. Divert people's attention to Mexico instead of Russia.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, pfife said:

State TV is doing its job per Murdoch’s wishes. 

3 hours ago, pfife said:

Exhibit A of exactly what Biggs was talking about earlier. How do people just sit in front of their boo_b screens and accept all this pure unadulterated offal without gagging on the stench of their own decomposing mental processes?

• Thanks 1

He's not not running yet...

as if there was actually any doubt.   If  Dumpo said he didn't do, he obviously did it.

9 hours ago, Gehringer_2 said:

Exhibit A of exactly what Biggs was talking about earlier. How do people just sit in front of their boo_b screens and accept all this pure unadulterated offal without gagging on the stench of their own decomposing mental processes?

I honestly don't know, but I feel racism plays a huge part.

Add our state to the list that ruined themselves because emails

3 hours ago, pfife said:

as if there was actually any doubt.   If  Dumpo said he didn't do, he obviously did it.

He is such a pathetic person.  If he was just a jerk who didn't care what anyone thought of him, he'd be a little easier to take.  

1 hour ago, tiger337 said:

He is such a pathetic person.  If he was just a jerk who didn't care what anyone thought of him, he'd be a little easier to take.  

well, I will give Trump some benefit of the doubt on this one just because I can't believe he knew enough detail himself to know that the McCain was stationed in Japan. I suppose his advance people may have told him what ships were there and he might have been listening, but I can see reasonable doubt there. OTOH, that anyone on the staff would have thought that taking such an action was needed is just more evidence of what a small, small, tiny, shriveled little soul he is. 

OTOH, since he called the guilty person "well meaning" he probably was  projecting about himself!

I'm sure somehow it's the media's fault that the Trump administration lied to the media.

3 hours ago, mtutiger said:

I'm sure somehow it's the media's fault that the Trump administration lied to the media.

Hey, as long as it's not the fault of Trump himself, everything is good.  

6 hours ago, tiger337 said:

He is such a pathetic person.  If he was just a jerk running "The Apprentice" no one would have to give two ****s about him.

But he's President, which sucks the big one.

FTFY.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mtutiger said:

I hate to support Trump in any way,  but he didn't call her nasty in that interview.  

4 hours ago, tiger337 said:

I hate to support Trump in any way,  but he didn't call her nasty in that interview.  

"I didn’t know that. What can I say? I didn’t know that she was nasty"

47 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

"I didn’t know that. What can I say? I didn’t know that she was nasty"

It took it as he doesn't know whether or not she is nasty.  It is sometimes hard to decipher the phrases of a man with the intellect of a ten-year old, but that is how I heard it in the context of the interview

1 hour ago, tiger337 said:

It took it as he doesn't know whether or not she is nasty.  It is sometimes hard to decipher the phrases of a man with the intellect of a ten-year old, but that is how I heard it in the context of the interview

It seems pretty clear to me... doesnt seem to be much contemplation in the statement.

Even setting that aside, it doesn't say much if he was merely contemplating it.

1 hour ago, mtutiger said:

It seems pretty clear to me... doesnt seem to be much contemplation in the statement.

Even setting that aside, it doesn't say much if he was merely contemplating it.

It was not clear to me in the context of the interview.  I took "I didn't know that she was nasty" as "Some people say she said nasty things about me but I didn't hear them and don't know whether or not she is nasty".  It also sounded like the interviewer was trying to goad him into saying something stupid which isn't hard to do.  

These asses need to figure out that Trump is circling the drain. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

It's just a nothing statement.

Anyone that disagrees or doesn't like him is nasty.  Whatever.

I would agree. My biggest issue is the Orwellian nature of the pushback from his campaign.

It's right there in the transcript, and we are told to ignore what we see. 

And again, I'm not sure how the most generous reading (such as Lee's) makes it much better, given that, in and of itself, contradicts Trump's denials