chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

3 hours ago, chasfh said:

You're right, I had forgotten about small hands jokes, basically because I never cared about them in the first place. Speaking only for myself: so Trump's got small hands. So what? I get why people like to joke about that and his hair and his spray tan and his lardass, but that's not my thing.

I don't really care either. I don't even think it's true... I believe it was just an attack on his insecurities more than anything.

But since I hate EVERYTHING and ALL things Trump...

I am perfectly fine with ANY and ALL denigrations of said person.

Sorry for the all-caps commentary...

Our precious little snowflake POTUS is apparently triggered by seeing John McClain name.

24 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Our precious little snowflake POTUS is apparently triggered by seeing John McClain name.

This was the most disturbing, nauseating story.

I can’t even imagine that this President has to have staff that needs to “protect” him from seeing McCain’s name.

So very, very creepy. If this doesn’t twist your gut, something is very wrong with you. 

God help us all. 

3 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

This was the most disturbing, nauseating story.

I can’t even imagine that this President has to have staff that needs to “protect” him from seeing McCain’s name.

So very, very creepy. If this doesn’t twist your gut, something is very wrong with you. 

God help us all. 

He really is seriously mentally ill.  

Taxpayer dollars were spent trying to hide the words "John McCain" from 45...

So goddamned petty

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mtutiger said:

lol what a little *****

You just don't understand finance.

In all seriousness, I have no idea whether $36 million is a significantly large number or an average number or whatever.  I have no frame of reference.

8 minutes ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

Help me with my math... Is that higher than the $102 million in tax payer's money that Trump has spent on golfing?

You have to remember.  When Trump is golfing, he is actually working!

1 minute ago, tiger337 said:

You have to remember.  When Trump is golfing, he is actually working!

I thought when he was golfing, he was actually cheating.

So says EVERYONE who has ever played with him.

World's biggest golf cheater... add that to his list of nicknames: "Golf-Cheater-in-Chief".

12 minutes ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

Help me with my math... Is that higher than the $102 million in tax payer's money that Trump has spent on golfing?

Or the millions that Jared got the National Security apparatus of the US Government to extort from Qatar to pay off 666 5th Avenue?

THIS IS THE PRESIDENTS BALL

Freedom Gas and Molecules of Freedom. Pure genius from MEGA MAN

There is a fart joke there somewhere 

• Haha 2

I get that the Trump administration is all about trolling the left, but "molecules of freedom" and "freedom gas" are ******* retarded.

• Like 1

When I look at a Trumpster, I already imagine they smell pretty bad. If they start calling flatulence freedom gas, it could be a nightmare. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

You just don't understand finance.

In all seriousness, I have no idea whether $36 million is a significantly large number or an average number or whatever.  I have no frame of reference.

The comment made was that taxpayer money was spent trying to cover up John McCain's name on a ship. Whether it was or wasn't, was the cost of that more than 36M? Because the notion of spending taxpayer money to cover up a ship name was suggested as being really costly. 

1 hour ago, stanpapi said:

It's because he read the Mueller report.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stanpapi said:

The comment made was that taxpayer money was spent trying to cover up John McCain's name on a ship. Whether it was or wasn't, was the cost of that more than 36M? Because the notion of spending taxpayer money to cover up a ship name was suggested as being really costly. 

Well, most certainly less costly than the $102 million taxpayers' money spent so Trump can golf.

2 hours ago, stanpapi said:

So because someone else spent taxpayer money, it is ok to waste money covering the name of a ship out of sheer pettiness?

Did you think your argument was a good one?  Honest question.

• Like 1

this "how much it cost" argument is beyond ignorant.  

Asset seizures from Manafort were worth more than the amount of the investigation.