chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

Just now, Euphdude said:

Trump and the GOP has lot of work ahead of them to convince people that they care about providing options for affordable healthcare for all people. Their hatred of the ACA has made them weak on healthcare - and if they manage to repeal it they will have to come up with a solution outside of “the free market will take care of it”, which no one actually believes. 

Of all people, Charles Krauthammer (RIP) had a great take on this whole debate and how the Republicans were royally screwing themselves when this debate first broke out . . .

https://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/04/krauthammer-health-care-bill-passing-house-future-obamacare-single-payer

4 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Politico: Congressman Read Mein Kampf on House Floor

Welcome to Trump's America where a sitting Congressman reading and quoting Mein Kampf on the House Floor is an acceptable political attack these days.

I'm  curios who the **** carries a copy of the Mein Kampf with them at all times for such an occasion? 

14 hours ago, Oblong said:

Bottom line, you have no ******* idea what you are talking about and are just making **** up....  quit talking out of your ***.  Or continue, I don't care.  Nobody takes you seriously.

I'll just keep posting these little hints for the benefit of the folks who think this is over.😊

The President starts at about 29 minutes into the hannity video above. Enjoy. 

Why would anyone watch Trump and Hannity together, on purpose? Now maybe if you had disguised it as a Rick Astley video...

8 hours ago, stanpapi said:

I'll just keep posting these little hints for the benefit of the folks who think this is over.😊

Seth Rich.

Now shut up

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Gay jet fuel

Don't know about you but whenever I want to refute someone the first person I source is Sean Hannity.....

Just now, Oblong said:

Don't know about you but whenever I want to refute someone the first person I source is Sean Hannity.....

He's got all kinds of credibility as a client of Michael Cohen.

20 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

The pool boy mixes it

5 minutes ago, Oblong said:

And Stuart Varney! lol

***** ***** ***** about the media, and then defer to guys like Hannity and Varney as if there's anything inherent about them that grants them any credibility.

25 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Oh, it's probably not over alright...

Not by a damn sight!

9 hours ago, stanpapi said:

Nobody is going to listen this. It's just going to be the same incoherent BS sound bites that your weak leader spouts over and over.  

4 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

Nobody is going to listen this. It's just going to be the same incoherent BS sound bites that your weak leader spouts over and over.  

Claiming victimhood and professing not to be a troll while posting Hannity videos would be considered mutually exclusive before Americans began their recent bout of political stupidity.

1 hour ago, RatkoVarda said:

he has to pay off the pool boy

I love those Evangelical, televangelist hucksters, taking other people's money, driving around in luxury cars, living in mansions and doing the Lords work. You have to be some kind of dolt to fall for this ****.

BTW, nice home Jerry. How many seeds did you sow and prayer clothes sold to buy that palace?

flagwell_1.jpg

Create Problem: Check

Backlash to Problem: Check

Let Lord Emporer Trump Come In to Solve Problem That Wasn't a Problem Until the Trump Administration Created It: Check