chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

2 hours ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

The lesson didn't take because Stan's hero is a clueless **** that has no idea how our economy works, in any way, shape, or form. The biggest MORON in the history of the U.S. And Stan can cry all he wants about being a Trumptard Moron, but to he and his fellow Trump "MORON-in-Chief" supporters, the description fits.

As much political as brains I think. Didn't take because he knows he can't/couldn't win CA but can win W.Va/Ind/Ky

14 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

As much political as brains I think. Didn't take because he knows he can't/couldn't win CA but can win W.Va/Ind/Ky

Agreed.  He will praise industries that are predominant in Trump states regardless of viability or reality, and he will trash or ignore industries in non-Trump states. 

It will be interesting to see how he campaigns in Michigan, which will be a swing state with electoral votes he will need to win 2020.  He will have no choice but to attempt to appeal to swing voters, and his zero sum brand of politics isn't going to cut it.

40 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

We don't run this country based on pure politics. Or pure corruption. We're not a Banana ******* Republic.

And yeah, I get how he's playing politics and sucking up to Big Oil and Coal... but even without that, the guy's a clueless ******* moron that has no idea how money policy, fiscal policy, interest rates, macroeconomics, Consumer Economy, trade agreements/policy, the Free ******* Market, or any other damn thing related to the economy actually work...

Lowest IQ Mother-****er ever elected to President of the U.S. 

Trumptard Morons should be ******* EMBARRASSED at this stupidity.

And yet... they're not. Doubling down instead.

Low-IQ Mother ****ers, the whole lot of them... 

I work customer service for a mail order company. The majority of the folks I talk to are from Red States. I know exactly why Trump won.

They do not read the fine print on the order forms, lie about not receiving product and constantly fight about payments. Then say  don’t blame me because I’m old and poor 

The following GOP senators are OK with unconstitutional presidential power grabs:

John Barrasso Wyo.    
Marsha Blackburn Tenn.    
John Boozman Ark.    
Mike Braun Ind.    
Richard M. Burr N.C.    
Shelley Moore Capito W.Va.    
Bill Cassidy La.    
John Cornyn Tex.    
Tom Cotton Ark.    
Kevin Cramer N.D.    
Michael D. Crapo Idaho    
Ted Cruz Tex.    
Steve Daines Mont.    
Michael B. Enzi Wyo.    
Joni Ernst Iowa    
Deb Fischer Neb.    
Cory Gardner Colo.    
Lindsey Graham S.C.    
Charles E. Grassley Iowa    
Josh Hawley Mo.    
John Hoeven N.D.    
Cindy Hyde-Smith Miss.    
James M. Inhofe Okla.    
Johnny Isakson Ga.    
Ron Johnson Wis.    
John Kennedy La.    
James Lankford Okla.    
Mitch McConnell Ky.    
Martha E. McSally Ariz.    
David Perdue Ga.    
Jim Risch Idaho    
Pat Roberts Kan.    
Michael Rounds S.D.    
Ben Sasse Neb.    
Rick Scott Fla.    
Tim Scott S.C.    
Richard C. Shelby Ala.    
Dan Sullivan Alaska    
John Thune S.D.    
Thom Tillis N.C.    
Todd Young Ind.

Remember these names the next time a Democrat is POTUS.

I don't think it will matter.   They have no shame and do not operate in good faith, thus there's no compulsion for consistency whatsoever.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I'm posting this twice because this ******* deserves no mercy...

12 minutes ago, Oblong said:

I'm posting this twice because this ******* deserves no mercy...

He has blood on his hands this morning. 

Intolerable. 

Are people not yet recognizing who he is, and what he stands for? 

.... or, are they in lockstep. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Euphdude said:

The following GOP senators are OK with unconstitutional presidential power grabs:

John Cornyn Tex.       
Ted Cruz Tex.

Both Texas senators.

18 hours ago, CMRivdog said:

I work customer service for a mail order company. The majority of the folks I talk to are from Red States. I know exactly why Trump won.

They do not read the fine print on the order forms, lie about not receiving product and constantly fight about payments. Then say  don’t blame me because I’m old and poor 

Well, this isn't a red state thing.  I work with well educated folks in blue states (mostly) and actually taking the time to read emails, the inability to respond to simple questions, and insistence on blame others is a consistent occurrence.  My favorite is when I propose a solution like "I can do X, which gives you the ability to do A, B, and C or I can do Y, which gives you the ability to do A, B, and D.  How would you like to proceed?" and they response "Yes, let's do that."

This is universal and not specific to political affiliation.

1 hour ago, mtutiger said:

'Jexodus'

It's a good thing African-Americans, Hispanics, Native Americans, LGBTQA-Americans, Muslim-Americans, Sikh-Americans, Hindu-Americans, Intellectual-Americans, Most new US Citizens, women, and on have left you behind.

We could apply this Trumpian logic to Steve King and say the Republican Party hates non-white people.

Trump basically just threatened Democrats.   Said his followers will get tough with them.  

25 this guy already.  What are we waiting for.  He's a threat to the American way of life.   He's a cancer.  

2 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

Donald Trump deletes Breitbart tweet about how 'tough' his supporters can get

The White House has said that Trump's tweets are official POTUS statements, so deleting this might be a violation of the law.

I think in a couple of weeks, once that report comes out, that will be way, way, way down the list of crimes................

Honest to God. Where the **** are EVERY member of Congress to universally stand the **** up and, in the strongest possible language,  tell the President that he’s WRONG to advocate violence if any kind, against ANYONE.

Censure. Jesus Christ. Stand up and be counted. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

Honest to God. Where the **** are EVERY member of Congress to universally stand the **** up and, in the strongest possible language,  tell the President that he’s WRONG to advocate violence if any kind, against ANYONE.

Censure. Jesus Christ. Stand up and be counted. 

That's hard because you see.... with Hillary....there was these emails.... then you have Obama... benghazi.... it's all very complicated

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Oblong said:

That's hard because you see.... with Hillary....there was these emails.... then you have Obama... benghazi.... it's all very complicated

Notice how these formerly big deal items are never referenced by Trumpers anymore....it's logically impossible to claim to care about emails and Benghazi, but claim Trump's legal woes are no big deal.