Jump to content
chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Did I miss something? Was Joe Biden accused of something? 

youtube.com

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BetMGM Michigan $600 Risk-Free bet

BetMGM Michigan Sports Betting
Michigan online sports betting is now available! Start betting at BetMGM Michigan now and get a $600 risk-free bet bonus at their online sportsbook & casino.

Claim $600 risk-free bet at BetMGM Michigan Now

Just now, stanpapi said:

youtube.com

 

I have to research your claims yet again? I would ask you to post the video but I don't want to see Biden's *****. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Motown Bombers said:

I have to research your claims yet again? I would ask you to post the video but I don't want to see Biden's *****. 

It's all at public gatherings. You can judge whether it's normal. Or whether the faces around him seem normal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

It's all at public gatherings. You can judge whether it's normal. Or whether the faces around him seem normal. 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question, did any of the women say something? Leave? Slap him? Remember, Papi said it's ok to grab women as long as they don't communicate physically or verbally after said grabbing. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The MAGA movement will demonize anyone running against Trump, so take any criticism with a block of salt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Question, did any of the women say something? Leave? Slap him? Remember, Papi said it's ok to grab women as long as they don't communicate physically or verbally after said grabbing. 

Again, I didn't bring up this issue of grabby joe. I responded to it. And when someone said it involved women, I said it wasn't limited to women. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"If anyone that he was referencing didn't want to be touched, kissed, etc., they would have slapped him, walked out, screamed, etc."

Any videos of Biden touching women and the woman reacting this way? Remember, this is what you said. Otherwise, they let Biden do it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stanpapi said:

Again, I didn't bring up this issue of grabby joe. I responded to it. And when someone said it involved women, I said it wasn't limited to women. 

Did anybody that Joe Biden grab scream, slap or walk out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Supporter of Donald "Grab em' by the *****" Trump labeling someone else "Grabby"

Irony is officially deader than a doornail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Again, I didn't bring up this issue of grabby joe. I responded to it. And when someone said it involved women, I said it wasn't limited to women. 

 

BF3E29C0-B2B3-4C3E-87E8-C5C7855EB29A.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Motown Bombers said:

Did anybody that Joe Biden grab scream, slap or walk out?

Children don't generally respond that way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Oh, so now Joe Biden grabbed children? 

youtube.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump has bragged about walking around women's locker rooms looking at naked bodies.  The stuff he has said about his own daughter is really creepy too.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stanpapi said:

youtube.com

I'm not going to research your claims. Besides, I don't want child grabbing in my search history. I'll leave that to you. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again... supporter of Donald "Grab 'em by the *****" Trump calling someone else "Grabby"

Couldn't make it up if you tried...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Motown Bombers said:

I'm not going to research your claims. Besides, I don't want child grabbing in my search history. I'll leave that to you. 

"joe biden children" would be the search terms. And that's no problem in terms of your search history. You could be searching for a video of one of his sons. 

Alternatively, creepy uncle joe works too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mtutiger said:

Again... supporter of Donald "Grab 'em by the *****" Trump calling someone else "Grabby"

Couldn't make it up if you tried...

Again, you guys raised this issue in the first place, not me. I just said it wasn't limited to women. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stanpapi said:

"joe biden children" would be the search terms. And that's no problem in terms of your search history. You could be searching for a video of one of his sons. 

Alternatively, creepy uncle joe works too. 

Not doing your research for you. You seem to have a habit of making claims and then telling people to support your claims when called out. Once again, you're full of ****. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stanpapi said:

Again, you guys raised this issue in the first place, not me. I just said it wasn't limited to women. 

I didn't raise anything. I just think it's hilarious that a supporter of Donald "Grab 'em by the *****" Trump thinks he has the credibility to dub someone else "Grabby"

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Not doing your research for you. You seem to have a habit of making claims and then telling people to support your claims when called out. Once again, you're full of ****. 

I just told you where to find it. All the clips are from public gatherings. Over 10 minutes of footage. Do whatever you want, I don't really care. Screwball raised this issue, I responded to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Turning his guns on Fox News now...

Excellent. Let them eat each other alive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

I just told you where to find it. All the clips are from public gatherings. Over 10 minutes of footage. Do whatever you want, I don't really care. Screwball raised this issue, I responded to it. 

You brought up children. I'm still waiting for you to name countries that effectively use walls as border security. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Michigan Sports Betting Offer

Michigan launched online sports betting and casino apps on Friday, January 22, 2021. We have selected the top Michigan sportsbooks and casinos that offer excellent bonus offers. Terms and conditions apply.

BetRivers Michigan - Get a 100% up to $250 deposit bonus at their online sportsbook & casino.

Click Here to claim $250 deposit bonus at BetRivers Michigan For Signing Up Now

FanDuel Michigan - Get a $1,000 risk-free bet at FanDuel Michigan on your first bet.

Click Here to claim $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at FanDuel Michigan

BetMGM Michigan - Get a $600 risk-free bet at the BetMGM online casino & sportsbook

Click Here to claim $600 risk-free bet at BetMGM Michigan

   


  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      96,917
    • Total Posts
      3,049,636
  • Who's Online (See full list)

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×
×
  • Create New...