chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

59 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

I agree in principle.   The problem is the way he went about it.  Someone as ignorant as him has no business making those kinds of decisions on his own.  He needs to work with his military people who understand the complications of the process.  

Yeah, I don't want us to be there, but this was our fault to begin with because of previous interference.   You can't put the good people in Syria in that kind of situation and then abandon them the way we did.   We made ISIS. But this is what Vlad wanted and make no mistake, we will find out that this was a direct order from the Kremlin.  He did Vlad a lot of favors last week (military and fianacial).  Where's our Congress?  Where's our Cabinet?  Why aren't they doing their job.       He's getting blackmailed - because he's such a corrupt piece of garbage.    Overdue for the 25th.   So what if his followers freak out.  **** his followers.   

5 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Can't wait to see how he blames Obama for this. 

Those days are long gone. 

17 hours ago, stanpapi said:

No, that's doing what got him elected. 

I recognize you aren't used to politicians following through on campaign promises, but this is a different sheriff in town. 

mexico paying for wall yet

This was what America is about.  It may not be perfect but it is striving and always seeking to be greater through its example.  Not by shutting out the weak but by welcoming their energy, hopes and dreams.  

3 hours ago, mtutiger said:

He's losing his damn mind.

The louder he shouts, the less convincing he is.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, chasfh said:

The louder he shouts, the less convincing he is.

The louder he shouts, the more PETULANT BABY he becomes.

3 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

This was what America is about.  It may not be perfect but it is striving and always seeking to be greater through its example.  Not by shutting out the weak but by welcoming their energy, hopes and dreams.  

Today's Conservatives would call Reagan a traitor and Anti-American.  They would call him a Liberal.   Think about that.   He was their hero, their savior just a decade ago. 

And imagine the Fox News outrage if Obama had worn a brown suit. 

Whomever the Democratic nominee is needs to use this in their campaign.  I doubt the Reagan family would object.  

8 hours ago, Euphdude said:

He’s pulling out because Limbaugh and Coulter were mean to him a couple of days ago. 

yup.   This is the real scandal - Screw geopolitical analysis of US interests and international repercussions, the heII with consultation with allies, or US military policy credibility and reliability, or even making explanation of why it might be good policy (assuming it were done right) - SOME RADIO HOST IS DISSING ME!  WaaaaAAAAAHHHH!

• Thanks 1

My mentally handicapped brother is in town for the holiday.  He has been telling me which of my siblings voted for Trump.   I told him.  "Well, they aren't terrible people and we love them, but they need to be judged harshly on their poor choices and we should not trust them with anything or anyone we value in the future."  

He understood. 

59 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Hopefully the kid told Trump about the coal he's getting this Christmas.

But it’s beautiful, clean coal.

• Haha 1

I think the President asking the little kid if he still believed in Santa is one of those things that is so inconsequential that commenting about it weakens the very serious arguments against him.   

Last thing anyone should worry about on Christmas is the literal anti-Christ occupying the White House. 

1 hour ago, tiger337 said:

I think the President asking the little kid if he still believed in Santa is one of those things that is so inconsequential that commenting about it weakens the very serious arguments against him.   

What is very consequential to me... what I really want to know is...

Did President Douchebag get some really, nice, beautiful, clean coal in his sock.

I really want to know...

2 hours ago, tiger337 said:

While true, this incident is a part of the pastiche that demonstrates just how personally bankrupt this guy is. And really, how much more pathetic could Trump be than trying to prove that he’s smarter than a seven year old?