Jump to content

chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

Recommended Posts


27 minutes ago, 313DetroitCity said:

It won't be surprising to anyone when tape eventually comes out of Trump saying the N-word.  Everyone knows Trump's lying about it, and getting caught up in the lie is always worse than owning a mistake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

It won't be surprising to anyone when tape eventually comes out of Trump saying the N-word.  Everyone knows Trump's lying about it, and getting caught up in the lie is always worse than owning a mistake.

It will be comical to see people argue that using the N word doesn't make him a bigot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 313DetroitCity said:

It will be comical to see people argue that using the N word isn't racist. 

The spin will be that the tape was doctored and is fake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would they care about that when they didn't care about ***** grabbing or bragging about watching young girls be naked?

There is literally nothing he could do.  Nothing.  That's why it's a cult.

He could impregnate a 15 year old girl live on TV and 8 months later personally perform an abortion and they'd just throw their hands up in the air and say "Well... Hillary's emails, secure the borders...."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Oblong said:

Why would they care about that when they didn't care about ***** grabbing or bragging about watching young girls be naked?

There is literally nothing he could do.  Nothing.  That's why it's a cult.

He could impregnate a 15 year old girl live on TV and 8 months later personally perform an abortion and they'd just throw their hands up in the air and say "Well... Hillary's emails, secure the borders...."

 

That's why I think Trump should admit to it along with several other things he's lied about or covered up.  The only two things I'd continue to lie about if I were him would be my wealth and my relationship with Russia, as they might affect the base.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Oblong said:

Why would they care about that when they didn't care about ***** grabbing or bragging about watching young girls be naked?

There is literally nothing he could do.  Nothing.  That's why it's a cult.

He could impregnate a 15 year old girl live on TV and 8 months later personally perform an abortion and they'd just throw their hands up in the air and say "Well... Hillary's emails, secure the borders...."

 

Is that a direct quote from Rick Wilson's new book?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The conventional wisdom in general should be to ignore Trump's tweets in their entirety.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Euphdude said:

It won't be surprising to anyone when tape eventually comes out of Trump saying the N-word.  Everyone knows Trump's lying about it, and getting caught up in the lie is always worse than owning a mistake.

And that would have a similar effect as the Stormy Daniels-Karen McDougal situations—it will raise his esteem with his fans—although for different reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 313DetroitCity said:

It will be comical to see people argue that using the N word doesn't make him a bigot. 

It will make him relatable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Euphdude said:

The spin will be that the tape was doctored and is fake.

Maybe they'll sprinkle in a little "The Dems are the REAL racists, something something Robert Byrd something" as well...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Maybe they'll sprinkle in a little "The Dems are the REAL racists, something something Robert Byrd something" as well...

Even worse: "It was the Democrats who were against the Civil Rights Act", "It was the Democrats who were behind lynching and the Jim Crow laws", "It was the Republicans who saved the Union during the Civil War".

We've read that same idiocy here in this very forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Maybe they'll sprinkle in a little "The Dems are the REAL racists, something something Robert Byrd something" as well...

 

3 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Even worse: "It was the Democrats who were against the Civil Rights Act", "It was the Democrats who were behind lynching and the Jim Crow laws", "It was the Republicans who saved the Union during the Civil War".

We've read that same idiocy here in this very forum.

We are all correct.  The Trump playbook is out in the open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, mickeyb105 said:

Is that a direct quote from Rick Wilson's new book?

Do you agree or disagree with me?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Even worse: "It was the Democrats who were against the Civil Rights Act", "It was the Democrats who were behind lynching and the Jim Crow laws", "It was the Republicans who saved the Union during the Civil War".

We've read that same idiocy here in this very forum.

Don't forget..... Lindsay Graham will be "troubled" by it.  Marco Rubio will tweet out a Bible verse.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Oblong said:

Do you agree or disagree with me?

 

Since I've been a member of MTS, there have been posters who have really shined over the years--Biggs, G2, Lee, Del, Betrayer and a few  others. 

You are in that category.

Yes, I disagree with you.

That post represents a low-point for content written by you here, but that is just my opinion as someone who has genuinely admired your POV on a variety of subjects over the years.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Oblong said:

Why would they care about that when they didn't care about ***** grabbing or bragging about watching young girls be naked?

There is literally nothing he could do.  Nothing.  That's why it's a cult.

He could impregnate a 15 year old girl live on TV and 8 months later personally perform an abortion and they'd just throw their hands up in the air and say "Well... Hillary's emails, secure the borders...."

 

"God works through sinners"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

"God works through sinners"

"I abhor many of the things he's said.... but muh judges"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

"I abhor many of the things he's said.... but muh judges"

I can't wait for the time when we look back on all of this and think how retarded everyone was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 313DetroitCity said:

Trump is frustrating and sad and bad for the country an dangerous, but it is undeniably amusing to see that in Omarosa he has met a match in someone as good at playing his particular game as he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      96,672
    • Total Posts
      2,977,293
  • Who's Online (See full list)

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
×
×
  • Create New...