chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

27 minutes ago, 313DetroitCity said:

It won't be surprising to anyone when tape eventually comes out of Trump saying the N-word.  Everyone knows Trump's lying about it, and getting caught up in the lie is always worse than owning a mistake.

4 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

It won't be surprising to anyone when tape eventually comes out of Trump saying the N-word.  Everyone knows Trump's lying about it, and getting caught up in the lie is always worse than owning a mistake.

It will be comical to see people argue that using the N word doesn't make him a bigot. 

Just now, 313DetroitCity said:

It will be comical to see people argue that using the N word isn't racist. 

The spin will be that the tape was doctored and is fake.

Why would they care about that when they didn't care about ***** grabbing or bragging about watching young girls be naked?

There is literally nothing he could do.  Nothing.  That's why it's a cult.

He could impregnate a 15 year old girl live on TV and 8 months later personally perform an abortion and they'd just throw their hands up in the air and say "Well... Hillary's emails, secure the borders...."

3 minutes ago, Oblong said:

Why would they care about that when they didn't care about ***** grabbing or bragging about watching young girls be naked?

He could impregnate a 15 year old girl live on TV and 8 months later personally perform an abortion and they'd just throw their hands up in the air and say "Well... Hillary's emails, secure the borders...."

That's why I think Trump should admit to it along with several other things he's lied about or covered up.  The only two things I'd continue to lie about if I were him would be my wealth and my relationship with Russia, as they might affect the base.

20 minutes ago, Oblong said:

Is that a direct quote from Rick Wilson's new book?

The conventional wisdom in general should be to ignore Trump's tweets in their entirety.

1 hour ago, Euphdude said:

And that would have a similar effect as the Stormy Daniels-Karen McDougal situations—it will raise his esteem with his fans—although for different reasons.

1 hour ago, 313DetroitCity said:

It will be comical to see people argue that using the N word doesn't make him a bigot. 

It will make him relatable.

1 hour ago, Euphdude said:

The spin will be that the tape was doctored and is fake.

Maybe they'll sprinkle in a little "The Dems are the REAL racists, something something Robert Byrd something" as well...

2 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Maybe they'll sprinkle in a little "The Dems are the REAL racists, something something Robert Byrd something" as well...

Even worse: "It was the Democrats who were against the Civil Rights Act", "It was the Democrats who were behind lynching and the Jim Crow laws", "It was the Republicans who saved the Union during the Civil War".

We've read that same idiocy here in this very forum.

5 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

3 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Even worse: "It was the Democrats who were against the Civil Rights Act", "It was the Democrats who were behind lynching and the Jim Crow laws", "It was the Republicans who saved the Union during the Civil War".

We are all correct.  The Trump playbook is out in the open.

34 minutes ago, mickeyb105 said:

Is that a direct quote from Rick Wilson's new book?

Do you agree or disagree with me?

10 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Don't forget..... Lindsay Graham will be "troubled" by it.  Marco Rubio will tweet out a Bible verse.  

• Like 1

Just now, Oblong said:

Do you agree or disagree with me?

Since I've been a member of MTS, there have been posters who have really shined over the years--Biggs, G2, Lee, Del, Betrayer and a few  others. 

You are in that category.

Yes, I disagree with you.

That post represents a low-point for content written by you here, but that is just my opinion as someone who has genuinely admired your POV on a variety of subjects over the years.  

1 hour ago, Oblong said:

"God works through sinners"

2 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

"God works through sinners"

"I abhor many of the things he's said.... but muh judges"

4 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

"I abhor many of the things he's said.... but muh judges"

I can't wait for the time when we look back on all of this and think how retarded everyone was.

2 hours ago, 313DetroitCity said:

Trump is frustrating and sad and bad for the country an dangerous, but it is undeniably amusing to see that in Omarosa he has met a match in someone as good at playing his particular game as he is.