chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

27 minutes ago, pfife said:

Well they got nukes under w, and went intercontinental under dump.  Time for a new story

how about "that's not what we meant, we're really ready to meet anytime"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-cancels-nuclear-summit-with-north-korean-leader-kim-jong-un/2018/05/24/e502d910-5f58-11e8-a4a4-c070ef53f315_story.html?utm_term=.ad15c1d16098

7 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Papi. He feels they are a good investment.

I didn't know the coin existed until it was posted.

Maybe you should do something constructive, like buy some for pfife. He can melt them down and hock them for gas money for the mini cooper...

12 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

I didn't know the coin existed until it was posted.

Maybe you should do something constructive, like buy some for pfife. He can melt them down and hock them for gas money for the mini cooper...

I'm going to go out on a limb and say pfife hasn't made 8 years of bad investments so he doesn't need it. He may not want to pay more for something that should cost less. No wonder you were bad at investing. 

3 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say pfife hasn't made 8 years of bad investments so he doesn't need it. He may not want to pay more for something that should cost lost. No wonder you were bad at investing. 

I've invested well enough to not have to worry about things like gas prices in a long time. I'm fortunate in that respect, but I'm also a self made man. Like I said, they go up, they go down. I drive where ever the **** I want to, whenever I want to. When I add a new vehicle, the last thing I think about is gas prices. Do I like paying more for something? No, but I also don't ***** about it. I recognize market forces for what they are. 

People think and talk about gas prices all the time. Gas prices are very much an issue to most people. 

41 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

I've invested well enough to not have to worry about things like gas prices in a long time. I'm fortunate in that respect, but I'm also a self made man. Like I said, they go up, they go down. I drive where ever the **** I want to, whenever I want to. When I add a new vehicle, the last thing I think about is gas prices. Do I like paying more for something? No, but I also don't ***** about it. I recognize market forces for what they are. 

You're a self made man? So, we have nobody to blame for you but you?😊

26 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

People think and talk about gas prices all the time. Gas prices are very much an issue to most people. 

You must not be a self-made man.  

38 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

Guess I'm not most people.

1 hour ago, stanpapi said:

Spoken like someone foolish with their money.

9 minutes ago, pfife said:

Spoken like someone foolish with their money.

Foolish? No. Successful and able to pay what the market dictates? Yes. My lifestyle doesn't change due to temporary fluctuations of consumer goods prices. 

17 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

Thank God.  

Yes...what would you do if there were less whiners to complain with?

6 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Yes...what would you do if there were less whiners to complain with?

Your boy is the biggest whiner I have seen in my life.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Foolish? No. Successful and able to pay what the market dictates? Yes. My lifestyle doesn't change due to temporary fluctuations of consumer goods prices. 

Able to afford to be foolish is still foolish.

10 minutes ago, pfife said:

Able to afford to be foolish is still foolish.

I don't consider driving wherever I want to (and need to) being foolish. I consider it being American. I don't care if it's 2.37 or 3.25 or 4.50. I've never once altered my habits because of gas prices. Not once. 

Now, if you want to waste your time trying to find a 5 cent brake at the pump, be my guest and drive all over town until you find it....

40 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

I don't consider driving wherever I want to (and need to) being foolish. I consider it being American. I don't care if it's 2.37 or 3.25 or 4.50. I've never once altered my habits because of gas prices. Not once. 

Now, if you want to waste your time trying to find a 5 cent brake at the pump, be my guest and drive all over town until you find it....

I read that the first, second, third, and fourth time you posted it

5 hours ago, stanpapi said:

Have you been to east Germany lately? 

Have you?

The US really can't be involved in these type of negotiations through, at least, 2020. Its a huge liability. The european countries haven't done enough to step up in place of the US.

Its also a pretty bad period for world leaders overall. 

12 hours ago, stanpapi said:

All that means is the price hasn't exceeded your personal threshold as of yet.  That doesn't mean you don't have a threshold (if it were $10,000 a gallon in the hypothetical, I am guessing you would curtain your gas purchases, despite your wealth that we all are very proud of), nor does it mean your personal threshold is the correct one and other (voters) threshold is wrong or irrelevant.

• Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

As someone directly involved in design of the product, I would love to know how to find a 5 cent brake.

LOL

10 hours ago, stanpapi said:

There's an app for that.  I assume you mean "break"

• Haha 1