Jump to content

chasfh

The Presidency of Donald J. Trump

Recommended Posts


3 hours ago, stanpapi said:

Of course they matter. My advice to them is honestly to vote Republican. 

Why?

Make the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, T&P_Fan said:

It’s surprising to me how often nhl players ice the puck on a dump in because they think they reached the redline.  It should literally never happen when you’re just dumping it in. 

I agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tiger337 said:

I don't need to know anything about your private transactions.  I am sure they would bore the **** out of me. I just thought someone who is always criticizing other people's professions might want to say what he does for a living.  I am pretty sure it's something to do with real estate.  

I'd guess a pyramid scheme of some sort

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, stanpapi said:

Of course they matter. My advice to them is honestly to vote Republican. 

The states with the most welfare recipients already vote Republican. Hasn't seemed to help them. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

I'd guess a pyramid scheme of some sort

Stan sells Amway?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, stanpapi said:

That's the whole point. Chuck and Nancy want people to believe they're essential. most random people on the street don't even miss it or care in the slightest. 

I was thinking about this today. I think the dems don't want to give in on the wall because they are afraid it might work really well. Then they're triple screwed. There's already video of them all saying they thought it was a good idea 5-10 years ago....they've now spent months saying it isn't necessary....and if they give in now to Trump, he can claim victory when it works....and they can't. 

The infamous triple screw...we're two thirds of the way there. 

There is no evidence that a wall, as proposed by Trump, would be at all effective in addressing any of the issues related to border security. It's simply Trump pandering to the fears of his base, and why should anyone pay for that? Let people who truly understand border security develop a plan, and ignore Trumps inane ramblings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no idea what Stan does for a living, therefore I deem him to be a non-essential employee and he should be fired. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Democrats need to play two clips back to back on a loop............a montage of him saying Mexico will pay for it and the clip of him taking full responsibility for the shut down.   He wants to own it, let him own it.   We'll see how people feel when their food assistance stops and they can't get their tax returns.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

Impeach

Impeach the MF'er

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, tiger337 said:

I don't need to know anything about your private transactions.  I am sure they would bore the **** out of me. I just thought someone who is always criticizing other people's professions might want to say what he does for a living.  I am pretty sure it's something to do with real estate.  

H&R Block phone jockey for sure

tryna work up to team lead

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, stanpapi said:

I can honestly say a government shutdown has never mattered to me in the slightest. And since I'm the one who's lived my life, I can make that declaration and in no way do I risk offending myself by saying it...

It's interesting that a group of people so concerned about the government being shut down for 2 weeks completely ignore terrific private sector economic activity that has had the rest of the country feeling pretty darn good. Now there's some irony.

No. I think the longest one in history was only 21 days. But gosh darn it if I try to go to a national park in July and that ranger isn't there to hand me my map and brochure, I just might have to google it.  

Disagree, most people, including you, have no idea what all impacts them.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, stanpapi said:

Of course they matter. My advice to them is honestly to vote Republican. 

I don't move money around for a living. I earn it and others earn it too because I earn it.

The same can be said for non-essential fed employees.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Longgone said:

There is no evidence that a wall, as proposed by Trump, would be at all effective in addressing any of the issues related to border security. It's simply Trump pandering to the fears of his base, and why should anyone pay for that? Let people who truly understand border security develop a plan, and ignore Trumps inane ramblings.

Right.  The clear mandate in the last election was no MAGA bull****, and the House is carrying out that mandate.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, stanpapi said:

There's another random internet dude on here that wanted to know information on private financial transactions yesterday. My response to this question will be the same as I gave him....

Image result for you get nothing gif

duh, because you got nothing to give

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, stanpapi said:

That's the whole point. Chuck and Nancy want people to believe they're essential. most random people on the street don't even miss it or care in the slightest. 

I was thinking about this today. I think the dems don't want to give in on the wall because they are afraid it might work really well. Then they're triple screwed. There's already video of them all saying they thought it was a good idea 5-10 years ago....they've now spent months saying it isn't necessary....and if they give in now to Trump, he can claim victory when it works....and they can't. 

The infamous triple screw...we're two thirds of the way there. 

When I want to know what the dems are thinking, I look to StanPapi

nice fiction bro

Also, since it's obvious you don't work in Capitalism, I'll give you a life hint.  Just because something was a good idea 5-10 years ago doesn't mean it's a good idea now.   Most capitalisms don't value such backward thinking.   Now, go seize the day and brush your teeth before speaking into the microphone on your phone headset.

And one more FYI because you clearly need facts.... 5-10 DAYS ago,  not YEARS, DAYS - The senate UNANIMOUSLY passed the bills the house just sent over to the Senate. that had NO WALL FUnding.     Not years.  DAYS.   That's called CURRENT SOLUTIONS that your dooshes are tanking purposefully.   When they voted on that 5-10 days ago, did they think it was a good idea to not fund a wall?

If it's such a good idea, why won't Mexico pay for it like your liar said they would?

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pfife said:

duh, because you got nothing to give

 

 

Stan's on welfare?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, tiger337 said:

And I am pretty sure we wouldn't miss you if you were shut down either.  That doesn't mean I would want you to lose your job, just that I doubt you are essential. 

I'm quite certain Stans job has nothing to do with me, furlough him.   That's the threshold that matters

honestly H&R will prolly furlough him when taxes are done on a postcard oh wait that was a failed promise errrrrrrrrrrrrr lie too

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm mistaken, it's not H&R Block, Stannity obvs works for the Internet Research Agency.

AI department... minus the "I" part obvs

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing to note is that "many people" not knowing about certain agencies doesn't mean that they are not vital. And if they don't know of the agencies or what they do, they certainly arent gonna miss them or care about them *until they are gone for an extended period of time*

But again, Stan is on-brand. Long on assertions, short on facts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

One thing to note is that "many people" not knowing about certain agencies doesn't mean that they are not vital. And if they don't know of the agencies or what they do, they certainly arent gonna miss them or care about them *until they are gone for an extended period of time*

But again, Stan is on-brand. Long on assertions, short on facts.

It's honestly one of the dumbest assertions I've ever read on this board.  That's saying something considering he was arguing just yesterday that private industry didn't have non-essential employees.   Hilarious.

I would like to fly the drone about 10k feet higher for a second - why the **** are we capitulating to this chief that the government should only be doing  things that are essential (apparently as determined by him)?   Just another maga bull**** post.   There's nothing besides his preprogrammed prompts that say the US government should be limited to only "essential" things.

I for one really disagree with determining what the government does based on the internet ramblings of a fancy bear.  Who knew the russian military knew so much about teh capitalisms

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

One thing to note is that "many people" not knowing about certain agencies doesn't mean that they are not vital. And if they don't know of the agencies or what they do, they certainly arent gonna miss them or care about them *until they are gone for an extended period of time*

But again, Stan is on-brand. Long on assertions, short on facts.

Are you seeing any impact from gov shutdown in the civil engineering field?  I'd imagine there are tons of impacts on normal people there that are totally unrealized by those normal people.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

But again, Stan is on-brand. Long on assertions, short on facts.

It’s the message his bubble has been repeating for years. Assume the worst about the poor, immigrants, non-whites, government employees, LGBTQ, etc. Conversely, assume the best about the wealthy, business, and corporations, and strong arm politicians. Stan doesn’t say anything we haven’t been hearing from Fox and conservative talk show hosts for decades.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×