Sign in to follow this  
Deleterious

#2 Michigan vs Iowa - 11/12/16

#2 Michigan Wolverines (9-0)          vs.               Iowa Hawkeyes (5-4)

nHPUn2i.png                          xlMNTAA.png

November 12th, 2016 @ 8PM ET

From Kinnick Stadium in Iowa City, Iowa

Lqhlfa6.jpg

TV: aHprMrx.jpg

Chris Fowler (play-by-play), Kirk Herbstreit (color analyst) and Samantha Ponder (sideline) will call the game

6 hours ago, Deleterious said:

I'm on vacation next week.  Someone else start a game thread for the Indiana game.

I'm in.

As long as they win at OSU and the Big 10 title game they are getting in regardless if they are undefeated or have 1 loss so they can afford to lose this one or next week.   

Newsome out of the hospital this week after 38 days. Somehow doubt that was all about the knee, but great his finally getting back to life. If he was lucky at least one or two of his classes were ones he could remote into so he won't lose his whole academic term....

11 hours ago, Gehringer_2 said:

Newsome out of the hospital this week after 38 days. Somehow doubt that was all about the knee, but great his finally getting back to life. If he was lucky at least one or two of his classes were ones he could remote into so he won't lose his whole academic term....

Best of luck to that kid.

They really need to redefine the punter going rugby style puts himself at risk.   If for no other reason that taking another second and a half to kick the ball puts the defense that much closer to you.  If you want to runaround and then kick, you shouldn't get all the protections like if you went and kicked immediately.

But that targeting call was ridiculous.   

This was a rough first half.  My son...totally ignorant of football and its effect on his father just jibber jabbered all during it about some game he was playing on his laptop.  I can only be so patient.  Finally exiled myself to the basement for the second half.