Sign in to follow this  
Deleterious

Grand Rapids Drive - 2017

I really wonder what Ellenson's future is here if we don't move someone. Leuer looks like a keeper, and he's not likely to jump Harris. I'm really happy however with how he's looked whenever he's played D-League games...or at least what I hear. he's shooting 3's at a pretty high percentage and he'll eventually get stronger to be able to bang with the big boys. We're gonna have to move someone though if he has any chance of having a future with the team and everyone's pretty young and locked up long term.

So they are changing the name of the D-League to the G-League.  

The official name with be the NBA Gatorade League since Gatorade will be the official league sponsor.  

The name and logo changes will take place next season.  

Went to a Dleague game. Had a good time, high quality basketball. Good entertainment, expecially when tickets were free. Corey Jefferson of the Austin Spurs is worth a look for an NBA roster. Former Baylor player.

10 hours ago, Deleterious said:

Decent sized crowd?

Yes. Good sized crown, nowhere near sell out. I'd say 70% capacity. On a similar night our AHL team would sell out.  People were into the game. It was quality basketball. 

I just saw that McCallum is back in GR and he never even really got a shot with Charlotte despite 2 10 day contracts. Not a minute of game action. Disappointing for the kid.

Has looked pretty good since he came back.

Ellenson scored 31 the other night.