Sign in to follow this  
Deleterious

NBA Info - November 2016

On 11/5/2016 at 11:07 AM, mickeyb105 said:

A trade has to be coming.

Anyone else see that Klay and Looney for Middleton and Parker rumor? Doesn't seem to solve any GS issues. Weird. 

• Like 1

I remember hearing this like it was yesterday.  I was still in high school and I was at work.  Three kids came in who weren't friends but we played a lot of basketball together.  They said Magic retired, he has HIV and I was just floored.  And that was before the net and smart phones.  So I had to actually wait until after work to go home and watch the news.

So in the Pistons forum when discussing Stanley, I mention that Booker sucks (right now).  He drops 38 and 39 in his next two games.

1 minute ago, Deleterious said:

So in the Pistons forum when discussing Stanley, I mention that Booker sucks (right now).  He drops 38 and 39 in his next two games.

haha yup 

1 minute ago, Nastradamus said:

I know I've been trolling the Pacers, but nobody is surprised they have the league's worst defense, right?

I knew a dropoff was coming, but maybe not this severe.  

You can't even argue their better offense is worth the drop in defense.  Even with their much improved offense they are a -2 point differential right now.  With their terrible offense and great defense last year they were +2.  

Neither one of those numbers are exactly 2, but close enough.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deleterious said:

I remember hearing this like it was yesterday.  I was still in high school and I was at work.  Three kids came in who weren't friends but we played a lot of basketball together.  They said Magic retired, he has HIV and I was just floored.  And that was before the net and smart phones.  So I had to actually wait until after work to go home and watch the news.

I'll never forget where I was, either.  Watched the announcement in my dorm room, completely stunned.

Some Knicks players have been discussing their defensive problems.

They suggest they struggle against the PnR because they never see it in practice. They are always going up against the triangle in practice. 

I think that's a legit complaint. 

18 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

Some Knicks players have been discussing their defensive problems.

They suggest they struggle against the PnR because they never see it in practice. They are always going up against the triangle in practice. 

I think that's a legit complaint. 

That's when Phil says, well . . .

75255257_10.jpg

J/K

The players may have a point, but should they really be talking to the media about it?

49 minutes ago, mickeyb105 said:

That's when Phil says, well . . .

75255257_10.jpg

J/K

The players may have a point, but should they really be talking to the media about it?

Hard not to when they are getting roasted on the PnR so bad.

Not being a college basketball fan, I didn't see much of Embiid at Kansas.  I see why so many people like him now.  That chase down on Lebron the other night was insane.