Sign in to follow this  
Deleterious

Preseason 2016

Any Piston preseason games being broadcast on FSD?  I haven't seen anything for it.

11 hours ago, Deleterious said:

People are pretty upset at the new box scores on NBA.com.  I agree.

http://www.nba.com/games/20161003/MILCHI#/boxscore

They need to reduce the font, remove a lot of empty space, allow for something similar to a freeze row/column in Excel so that the lower right metrics are readable to a player/statistic.

Other than that unnecessary optical commotion that they created, they did well.

3 hours ago, Casimir said:

Any Piston preseason games being broadcast on FSD?  I haven't seen anything for it.

The schedule says none of the six are on TV.  

FWIW, None of the local guys are reporting this as of yet.  All of them have basically said what was posted earlier.  Jackson has had this issue for a few years, Pistons are just being cautious.

But if they are seriously looking for another PG, it would seem to suggest he could miss some time.

50 wins my ***!

The team would be ok with Ish starting, but they would need to go get a backup for sure unless Hilliard has really worked on his handles in the off-season.

11 minutes ago, mickeyb105 said:

Both played college ball in Philly, IJS.

I can't remember, was Mckie as athletic as Snow?

I'm calling BS on him missing time. A guy in danger of missing regular season minutes probably isn't participating in a preseason walk through.

My guess, they aren't thrilled with the guys behind Ish and are looking to bring someone else in at that spot. That getting out just happened to coincide with Jackson taking a practice off and some people misread it.

How do you delete posts?

2 hours ago, Deleterious said:

I'm calling BS on him missing time. A guy in danger of missing regular season minutes probably isn't participating in a preseason walk through.

My guess, they aren't thrilled with the guys behind Ish and are looking to bring someone else in at that spot. That getting out just happened to coincide with Jackson taking a practice off and some people misread it.