Sign in to follow this  
Deleterious

Colorado vs. #4 Michigan - 9/17/16

6 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Speight isn't right.   Try someone else 

I was thinking the same thing. I have to dig out my radio because someone let the blubbering fatman man into the State of Michigan. He should be banned from coming here.

Just now, Sports_Freak said:

I was thinking the same thing. I have to dig out my radio because someone let the blubbering fatman man into the State of Michigan. He should be banned from coming here.

He does make this 50% worse.  

Why is Matt Millen doing this to me?  He's worse or almost as bad than a certain person I rail about in the political forum. 

• Like 1

I wonder how that Colorado trainer's doing after taking Pepper's helmet to the head on the sideline.

Just now, sagnam said:

I wonder how that Colorado trainer's doing after taking Pepper's helmet to the head on the sideline.

Tough beans. Take your player to the locker room to treat his yellow belly. :)

21 hours ago, mickeyb105 said:

If you are in the PHX area, you will be able to find the game somewhere for sure.  For sure at BDubs.  There is a huge transplant Michigan transplant community out there and a big Wolverine fan base to go with it.

Thanks.  In Tucson with no rental car this afternoon.  I found the radio call, which at times is almost as painful as listening to Millen I'm sure.

23 hours ago, Shelton said:

I don't know the exact app, but there is a free app that has the radio call. It is not the wtka app.

Any bar with directv will have BTN. It should not be hard to find one.

If you have btn at your house you can use you cable/satellite login to use stream btn games on your computer or phone.

I have DirecTV & logged on there, put all the info in .. clicked on the game & it said "I'm sorry.  This will not be available in the next 14 days."  Morons.

I found the radio call, & I'm really hoping that someday soon they decide to hire a play by play guy & let Brandstatter go back to color.

Anyways, I'm glad they pulled out the win.  On to Big 10 play...

1 hour ago, djhutch said:

I found the radio call, & I'm really hoping that someday soon they decide to hire a play by play guy & let Brandstatter go back to color.

Brandy must have naked pictures of a UM big wig in order to keep his PBP job.  He is brutal...

It was nice to see the team respond to some adversity, and come out with the win.  At this point though, they aren't a top 10 team. 

-  I am not sure what happened defensively today ( I know Lewis still hasn't played) but wow Colorado moved the ball at will most of the game until the QB1 was injured. 

+ They did improve against the rush this week which was nice to see.

- Speight was shaky for most of the first half, and I cannot recall many passes thrown downfield. 

Two more tests coming in the next few weeks and we will really see where they're at,  After watching msu and osu tonight though, it makes me feel like UM is  farther from elite than I had thought.  

3-0.  Go Blue. 

Great job by the offensive and special teams coaches and players. We got a TD on a punt block, punt return, WR end around, WR screen, and pitch to our power RB. And not to mention running Jake **** on a bunch of wide open crossing routes because COL couldn't or wouldn't defend it. The ST was ready from the word go, and the offense really made the adjustment quickly and attacked the outside of the defense well.

Previous regimes where the defense struggles with an offense and the QB is not on, this is probably a loss. Today, it was over with 10 minutes left.