Shinma

9/11/16. Lions @ Colts. 4:15pm, Fox. Week 1.

Caldwell returns to Indy for the first time since getting fired.

OE4nEe5.png

RZftQvV.gif

Presents the following game thread:

Your (0-0)

1Ky3n0b.jpg

AT the (0-0)

KbcMNsq.png

NFC Conference
Week 1

Date: September 11th, 2016
Time: 4:15pm EST

This game is a presentation of:

koyjn.png

TbisGfu.jpg

A shoot out, both teams defense looks horrid.  Luck throws up 400+ yards with 3 TD's and Stafford has just under 400 yards with 2 TD's.  Lions win on a TD late in the 4th.  Final Score:  Detroit 42   Colts 38

Definitely has the feel of a shoot out, but I sure hope our DL can give that terrible OL problems or we are in trouble this year. 

Given the number of injuries the colts have, i think the lions can take this game.

31-27 lions.  Take the lions getting 4 and the over.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Indy has a following in Minnesota?

They had a write in campaign against Dak Prescott

That map reminds me of the old "nationally" televised Tigers games on fox that resulted in blacked out MLB.tv and no way to watch them.

Well since it's a 4pm game it's always like that each week, the earlier games are allllll over the place and always fun to see the weird little pockets.

Well since it's a 4pm game it's always like that each week, the earlier games are allllll over the place and always fun to see the weird little pockets.

Agreed. Those maps are the best. Are they still hosted at the508?

I think this game will really set the tone of the season. It's away against a strong QB but they have a bunch of injuries. This is a game good teams should win, even when on the road.

My biggest concern is the offense, I know it was only preseason but I really wish the first team would have been able to score a TD at some point, especially in the dress rehearsal game. This offense needs to be dynamite because I just don't see any scenario where the defense is anything more than average and an average defense with an inconsistent Stafford leading the offense doesn't lead to the playoffs, IMO.

5 hours ago, EchO said:

I think this game will really set the tone of the season. It's away against a strong QB but they have a bunch of injuries. This is a game good teams should win, even when on the road.

My biggest concern is the offense, I know it was only preseason but I really wish the first team would have been able to score a TD at some point, especially in the dress rehearsal game. This offense needs to be dynamite because I just don't see any scenario where the defense is anything more than average and an average defense with an inconsistent Stafford leading the offense doesn't lead to the playoffs, IMO.

Pretty much sums it up. If we can't take advantage of a situation where their 2 biggest weaknesses are againt what should be our two biggest strengths, then sub .500 here we come

Interesting. I live in Minneapolis. The map days I should get the game. My TV guide says I am getting cowboys vs giants. That would suck.

It's a game with a team in the Vikings division.   That's why.  

Lions should win today.  They are better than the Colts overall and the Colts have a lot of injuries,  but Andrew Luck is mobile and he will shred the Lions today and they'll lose.  

2 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

It's a game with a team in the Vikings division.   That's why.  

That doesn't mean anything here in Chicago, where they're also playing stupid NYG-DAL.

Packers had a very interesting start of their season. Get an INT that includes 3-4 bobbles and then a fumble at the end of the play, and after successfully challenging an completed catch march down the field for their first TD of the season. 

18 minutes ago, EchO said:

Packers had a very interesting start of their season. Get an INT that includes 3-4 bobbles and then a fumble at the end of the play, and after successfully challenging an completed catch march down the field for their first TD of the season. 

Haven't looked good offensively or defensively since then though.

1 hour ago, LineCrosser said:

That doesn't mean anything here in Chicago, where they're also playing stupid NYG-DAL.

I can't believe you live in Chicago and haven't been murdered yet.   You are one of the lucky (or quick) ones.    Chicago is nothing but a bunch of murderers and criminals, and that's just the polticians......